December Free Unit Speculation

We will have a total of 3 free units next month assuming we get the new Book mascot like in previous years so what are we expecting?

First up, the Book 5 unit

Book 5 Move type

• Infantry
  • Armored
  • Flier
  • Cavalry

0 voters

Book 5 Color

• Red
  • Blue
  • Green
  • Colorless

0 voters

Book 5 Damage type/Range

• Melee Physical
  • Melee Magical (a dragon)
  • Ranged Physical
  • Ranged magical

0 voters

Next up, the GHB unit

GHB Move type

• Infantry
  • Armored
  • Flier
  • Cavalry

0 voters

GHB color

• Red
  • Blue
  • Green
  • Colorless

0 voters

GHB damage type/Range

• Melee Physical
  • Ranged Physical
  • Ranged Magical

0 voters

And finally, the Christmas TT unit

Christmas TT move type

• Infantry
  • Armored
  • Flier
  • Cavalry

0 voters

Christmas TT Color

• Red
  • Blue
  • Green
  • Colorlesa

0 voters

Christmas TT Damage type/Range

• Melee Physical
  • Ranged Physical
  • Ranged Magical

0 voters

6 Likes

Also, talk about your ideas for. Christmas TT unit. I’d love a dagger flier that rides a reindeer.

4 Likes

Won’t reindeer be cav tho :feh_maethink:

1 Like

Won’t reindeer be cav tho :feh_maethink:

If they’re lacking in Christmas spirit

12 Likes

I think the Book 5 unit won’t be a Flier because we have two free flier units already in Books. I think it might be an Armored Axe for our new unit, imo

6 Likes

Book 5 unit: just a random guess

The GHB: lance flier number 204838720484739385849

Christmas: there’s no way it won’t be armored, but I doubt they’d give us a free 185 BST unit so I’m guessing the freebie will be ranged; color is just a guess based on absolutely nothing

14 Likes

The idea of a flying dwarf amuses me, but I’ll stick with Melee Infantry/Armor as my guess. And for the love of all that is good and decent, give us more free Red

12 Likes

So, here are my guesses.

The next book focuses on the land of dwarves, right? So I’m expecting something stocky and physical based, and possibly a Green unit. As far as free units with the main story, we’ve gotten two blue and a colorless, but Red is the most common weapon type overall, so I’m just guessing green. I’m also kinda hoping for cav. I don’t know why, I think I’m just hurting for a good axe cav.

I’m expecting Echoes as the next New Heroes. If it’s anything like last year, they’re likely going to only have three new units on the banner, and Echoes…honestly has a lot of its small cast in already. I could see something like Tatiana/Zeke/Luthier with the fourth unit being the free one added in. So GHB, I’m expecting Jedah or Nuibaba or someone from the Faithful, so infantry mage is my guess.

Christmas…look, every single year it’s armor units, it’s gonna be armor units again, the free one is probably going to be another ranged armor, possibly a blue or red dagger to eventually give us all the colors in dagger forms. Which would be nice for Pawns of Loki, at least.

8 Likes

Lmao i love how we pretty much expect Christmas to be armor now

10 Likes

It’s a sad pattern now since most of the Christmas units are armored

9 Likes

All*

But I’m still hopeful.

7 Likes

Honestly, I would love a Cav Christmas unit that rides a reindeer. It would be a wonderful mix-up

10 Likes

I’d love to see a cav reindeer or a flier on a sleigh

5 Likes

Actually, thinking about it, they might finally break the all Armor Christmas alts curse. The next thing should be a Harmonic Hero. Harmonics have to be able to do well in Resonant Battles to matter, and to do well, they have to have range. So either we’ll be getting another Armor movement skill like Armored Stride with them, or they might actually be a cav or flying unit.

3 Likes

If they’d give us a TT reindeer flier I would finally use my grails again, I don’t even care if they were terrible I’d +10 it simply to promote the idea!

5 Likes

For Christmas, I hope they FINALLY cut the armor crap and put characters in elf costumes and have them ride reindeer or something. Like someone weilding a Giant Candy Cane whilst riding a reindeer, depending on the character, would be the funniest thing ever.

4 Likes

Christmas will be armored, that’s just how it’s always been and I don’t see them breaking that trend. Personally I’d like to see an armored mage because we’ve yet to get a f2p one despite them being a thing since the Y1 Halloween banner. I’d prefer green because we need more good green mages that are accessible.

As for book V, it’s hard to say. Armor does also seem kinda likely, and it would be a nice change of pace after two fliers in a row. I also think an axe is likely as a lot of others have said.

As for the GHB, no ■■■■■■■ clue. Since we don’t have much way of knowing what game they will be from, it’s really hard to say because it could be any number of characters.

4 Likes

OC Mythic: I’ve stated previously that since it’s dwarves, Axe Armor for Free Mythic and Big bad

GHB: I hope it’s SoV so Lance Cav Fernand or Zeke

TT+: Christmas is gonna keep me away from Feh for a hot minute and PMEX is releasing Gen 8 Sync Pair #1 Gloria and Zacian tomorrow so I’m gonna go with the popular Opinion for this one as I won’t be super Active in Feh throughout December

Feel like they’re going to continue the free flier oc trend, this time possibly a green mage

GHB: As long as it’s not cav, I couldn’t care.

TT+/Christmas: armor. Always been armor. Wish they’d do something different but unlikely. Free one with TT will probably be red or blue, wouldn’t be surprised if they’re a colored dagger, again.

1 Like

Male. Straight up fan service. Big biceps, pecs and showing abs. Thicc. I would love an infantry mage but i think it will be an infantry axe.

7 Likes