Decide The Fate of My Mist [Poll]

So, I pulled my first Mist.

As one of the worst staff users, even with decent IV’s, I care so little about her that I’m letting you decide her fate. But, I’m also a person with no common sense. I have the fodder to make her better, stronger, faster even. I will give up some of my whale fodder just to make her great. Solo’s, Lull Skills, Bonus Doubler, you name it. I have the potential to make the greatest Mist of all time.

Or I could just get 2000 Hero Feathers.

Your choice GP.

• Feather Fodder
  • Keep to make :fbike: builds for her

0 voters

1 Like

If you already have built Staff users then there’s really no worth in building her imo. Especially if you’re building Mercedes who is even in HP and beats her in every other stat (except res, which she only has 1 less than Mist) and is a 4*demote.

If you wanna build her though, go right ahead. Seeing Mist slaughter people is always hilarious.

3 Likes

Gutter trash.

If you have enough healers for things like Arena Assault then fodder (she has Slow+ I think?)

2 Likes

You poor, poor thing.
Kill her.

2 Likes

Mist isn’t the best healer by a long shot. :miststopbulli:
But she can still pull her weight.
Why not show the world just how powerful she can get? :legion:

5 Likes

Keep her, not worth sacrificing a 5 star unit for feathers, especially when we get so many feathers all ready. Who knows she may even be a bonus unit one day.

5 Likes

Say goodbye to your valuable fodder :feh_surtr:

3 Likes

At least burn some crystals to level her to unlock her conversation, and claim those pathetic 2 dragon flowers.

You do reallize if you feather her she’ll get the greatest Staff prf/refine the next month

3 Likes

I’ll keep the poll running until later today but…

Mecha Mist is already in the making.

8 Likes

oh yes. We live in the best time line.

5 Likes

I would keep her. Its your only Mist and she hasn’t any good fodder so that isn’t a good idea.

You could do HM Farming with her and get 6k feathers and there is a big chance that IS will increase the max. HM in the future updates.

5 Likes