Decided to do something fun for the community, let me know what you guys think?

Hey everyone, whether you know me or not, I decided to do something fun for probably one of the funniest and most helpful communities I’ve ever been a part of. I’ll also try to make this short, so you can resume to your regularly scheduled off-topic threads. :fgo_ereshsmile:

So do you guys remember the Summer 3 event and the overarching theme of making a doujin with your servants? Well not long after that event I thought it’d be cool to make my own doujin. There are many thousands of existing Fate GO doujin made by folk all round the world, but none that reference Gamepress. You heard that right, what better way to make a doujin than to have your favorite servants about some of the stuff that makes this community great. :fgo_gaooo:

Though there are only so many servants that can fit into the pages of a short doujin. So if your #1 favorite servant didn’t make it in, I’m sorry, but they might be featured in a future volume. I’ll also go ahead and mention that while I wrote the script, I commissioned an artist. I have permission from them to feature it in a community post.

And without further ado. Fate Grand Order Kotatsu Days.

Thank you everyone, and realize that this was my first time commissioning a doujin. So this was never going to be on the same level as something you might actually see at Comiket. :fgo_happytomoe:

Edit: @poni_teru20 Is the artist’s contact info. If you need someone who can make good doujin panels and illustrations, they’re quite good. Just be aware that the above manga is their style, so if you commission them you can expect something similar.

59 Likes

Should have been a tier list reference.

jk :+1:

14 Likes

Nice thank you Kayo_Rikou

10 Likes

They’ll have to wait at the back of the line if they want revenge.

We’ve got like a few dozen people already waiting for Round 10. :fgo_gudako:

9 Likes

This came out really well :fgo_jeannecheer:

Hoku on the cover and page 5 are :feh_navarreculture:

really nice habib, hope you’re happy with how it turned out :fgo_ereshlove:

12 Likes

scared1 Ereshkigal:
Someone please give me an Interlude.

That hits right the spot :catlie:

But everything is cool so :fgo_ereshlove:

13 Likes

amazing work :fgo_jeannyes:

both your writing & the art is well done

:fgo_jeannyes:

8 Likes

Was good un my opinion

8 Likes

A perfect character for the next volume

13 Likes

:fgo_ereshlove:
I love it

11 Likes

Very cool, love to see stuff like this. This is not merely good civ, I give it double good civ! :fgo_alterawiggle: :fgo_alterawiggle:

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Have faith in your talent, I recognize all the characters except Cyclop Girl.

All I can draw is stick man and even that, I screw up lol

Edit: Why round 10?

8 Likes

relatable

:fgo_jeannyes:

4 Likes

Is a reference to the Fgo Mafia

5 Likes

Cyclop girl is supposed to be Ophelia from Lostbelt 2. I was considering giving her an expression closer to her in game sprite, but that would like kind of off considering it’s supposed to celebrate the community.

She got second place from a poll that I ran on Busti’s Stall Diary. Mash got first place.

7 Likes

Very cool, thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

This is better than what i expected When i click it
Needs more sanzang And raikou

3 Likes

That’s incredible. Great work!

4 Likes

What a legend, absolutely based.

Ty man, glad you’ve been enjoying it here! :fgo_meltbirb:

5 Likes

Ok, someone should have tagged me when X appeared in this, but also in general. :feh_hecstare:

But more importantly, this turned out really amazing Kayo! :feh_birbpeek: I still remember a few months back when you said you would write and commission this thing and were asking around for characters to add in. (I think I said X at the time, but hopefully others backed up the choice too. :fgo_mhx:) Also, I can’t believe I forgot the round 10 reference stuff, I was even one of the last two to fall that round. (:fgo_stunned:)

But anyway, thanks for sharing this and congrats to both you and your artist — Awesome Work! :dizzy:

11 Likes