Defeating a stronger Foe?

Having the crowns, but your Defense still lose! (43 crowns)

2 Likes

Most people tend to not care about Arena defense. Considering the little rewards, the lack of strategy, and the heavily one sided combat it entails

I do love that guy’s name tho :fgo_ishtaridgaf:

5 Likes

PAIN HEALERS EVERYWHERE! (If I could… afford it.)

Honestly, yeah. I wish arena replays were viable but the battles are less limited so the amount of data they’d have to store would be immense, not to mention that there’s no time limit. The most you can do is play with AI movement using movement priority rules or be annoying with L!Azura rally traps.

3 Likes

I remember this user from AA, I didn’t checked Sakura’s build and it was a pain in the ass.

Usually, players in arena defense just want at least one win per season, that’s why there is often somes cheesy comp like 4 green or 4 red or 4 blue, it’s for one fluke kill that’ll make the player surrender for not wasting his dueling swords

3 Likes

It’s sad that the difference between not having a bonus unit on Arena defense usually only ends up like 300 feathers. It’s why I’ve stopped bothering with a bonus unit and just slap a +10 Tellius squad instead.

3 Likes

Please use sub-categories. You’re given a message before sending out the thread on how to use them.

@George_Calibur

3 Likes