Defunct Minecraft Thread

Presenting to you the first minecraft thread.

Feel free to post your builds, projects, achievements and things you experienced in the game.
Also if you find tutorials or are in need of help witt something in the game feel free to ask.

These builds are not mine, i took them from reddit but i found them cool to be built someday.

10 Likes

Here is a build of a sword nether portal, its entirely on japanese but its understandable the video uses a lot of images so you can build it without knowing japanese.

4 Likes

This is a good idea, I’ll share some shots from my world later (the one you and I have been working on) and some notes.

For now, there’s a rapidly growing channel in YT and uploads random #minecraft shorts:

2 Likes

I like this topic. Here’s my house that I spent month’s on:

4 Likes

Sweden intensifies

Finally a Minecraft thread

2 Likes

I accidentally deleted my 2 years build in Minecraft so I can’t show off anything :catcry:

2 Likes

You can always start again and build something great.
If you want.

2 Likes

Im actually tempted to build a dirt house.

2 Likes

If I do it won’t be boring

2 Likes

Go ahead.
All is good, there is not a bad project.

1 Like

Full interior and exterior on PE in all of 31 Minutes

Honestly Grian’s Guides are helpful

6 Likes

This was a fun mini project

If I really wanted to I could build a castle or something like that

2 Likes

Looks good, organic and with a good color palette.
you can do shapes first on wool or concrete then you can replace those blocks for the build blocks.

1 Like

Thanks

I was actually pretty surprised at how well it turned out with me just using some of the ugliest blocks to build with

Many animals died for one of those pictures because they were photobombing

2 Likes

Wait omg that’s really pretty

1 Like

Thanks

I took some inspiration from the Mycelium Resistance HQ on Hermitcraft and the upcoming Lush Caves to make a very overgrown Dirt House with aspects of all different biomes and locations in Minecraft

Even the ugly blocks can be pretty when put together

3 Likes

This video is a full trip on a floating boat using soulsand elevators and Iceblocks.
reminded me of when i used to build rollercoasters using powered rails on creative.

Well this thread died.

Anyone know how to do Redstone here?

1 Like

I know a little, what do you need?