Demote Kamui theorycraft

Kamui: Steel Amidst Sand
Infantry Sword
44/35+/41-/30+/26
Duelist Blade+: 14 Mt. At start it combat, if foe’s HP≥75%, grants Atk/Spd +5 and neutralizes unit’s penalties to Atk/Spd during combat.
Assist:
Special: Astra
A: Flashing Blade 3
B: Dull Close 3
C:

A way to get a sword version if this year’s springy weapons and get my fav swordie into the game as a merge-able option.

Astra for special bc I just associate it with swordmaster types. Flashing blade to have another source of it and his focus on Spd. With Erk being the exception, demotes don’t usually come with 2 pieces of good fodder so Dull Close was chosen for the not-so-great skill and it fits with the ‘duelist’ feel I was going for.

He is a worse Ninja Zihark but Zihark is a seasonal so Kamui would be an option for those who didn’t get Zihark (like me).

14 Likes

S.O.V ?

2 Likes

Yes?

2 Likes

Okay I wasn’t 100% sure,i’m surprised he’s not in by now though…considering even Valbar is in already.

3 Likes

I’m just hoping he’s the demote since both Leon and Valbar were demotes

5 Likes

I don’t think he’ll get a prf if he is a demote. Lex got one thanks to his game where he got his brave axe by the godess of the lake, Kamui don’t have anything like this and is a man so… He’ll probably be like Erk : not bad statline but no prf and/or good fodder

3 Likes

I’m fine with no Prf for him. He’s not known for having a certain weapon so I’m not expecting one either. As long as he has a statline similar to what I put then I’ll be happy. I plan to give him Ninja Katana anyways.

2 Likes

I’m a fan of this though my only change is to swap out Dull Close 3 for Windsweep 3 so we can have both sweeps at 3/4 stars and so we can finally not need to sack a Joshua copy for it.

2 Likes

I’m hoping SoV will be the midpoint so he and Luthier will both be demotes.

2 Likes