Desert mercs rerun summons

I kinda wanna see what other people are doing/ i want to show off my tickets so far

Better ivs that my +hp -atk from debut.

14 Likes

And another Gerik for my spark pick

I also got a Mercedes merge

Pretty happy with my results. Duo Ephraim and more Geriks would’ve been nice but oh well

15 Likes

I got 2 neutral Duo Ephraims (one was from the spark), and a -Spd Brave Lucina. Not bad.

6 Likes

Grats.

I didn’t get anything, just some [Hero Feathers] and manuals I’ll most likely exchange later.

Not going to pull there, just tried to make free pulls on blue

8 Likes

Got a Duo ephraim using the 4th ticket. Pretty happy with the result :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

What a bait banner before CYL4… not summoning even with the Spark system

3 Likes

Pulled just the extra blue stones in the free circles, but it turned out to be only like 12 orbs lol

Got this tho.

Pretty happy about that. Don’t know what to with him :feh_notlikethis:

7 Likes

I tried to summon Ephraim but got…

Since I have him already, it’s some rally + fodder at least.

3 Likes

All tickets and around 15 orbs.

This is my 3rd Phina pitybreak. I don’t know why she keeps showing up but i’ll take a +atk copy. Finally a reason to keep her.

7 Likes

Two more of this good boi:

+Atk copy of her:

Another AF! Corrin that I’m undecided on keeping or merging, and my first two Tethyses. Not bad at all.

7 Likes

Tethys is actually a 4 Star Focus this time so I’m somewhat tempted to blow a few Orbs on colorless…

So far, though, just free summoned a Matthew. The last one I needed for merging purposes, actually.

5 Likes

A merge for my favorite boy

My firsts for these 3

And 5 copies of these boys

Total around 570 orbs

7 Likes

Congrats slushy. That looks ike a prettygood haul.

How many duos did you have to star with? He must be retty close right?
I was happy just getting my plus 1.

3 Likes

I had no duo Ephraims before so I went all out on this one (I had 1 orb by the time I was done :feh_sharenacry:). I don’t have any units above a +1 so I wanted to try to build my first with a really good one.

2 Likes

Thats still pretty good. Most wouldnt get 5 copies with 570 orbs, ive got a graph of the likelihood getting to +5

thats the wrong one

I love your pfp, btw

3 Likes

Ticket 1: Ewan looks unusually pretty…

On the bright side…GUESS WHO’S FINALLY GETTING A MERGE! :feh_flaynsmile: Goodbye, -atk!

13 Likes

TFW you nearly cap a character’s points before you get all four summon tickets…

In the end I spent 16 Orbs pulling the colorless that showed up. Only one Tethys, though, and she came from a ticket. Two of my reels had no colorless and I wound up with a M-Robin and a Gunther.

Eh, I’ll take the single Tethys merge. Still no +Res so I’m sticking with my +Spd one.

8 Likes

First free summon didn’t give me a 5*, but ironically gave me something I really wanted, also from Sacred Stones.

Just waiting on her to get a refine now.

7 Likes

Pulled an Ephraim with my second ticket but he didn’t last long

Also, I got my last merge for Forrest! Now if only I could get him some good skills

5 Likes

Snazzy IVs :ok_hand:
Sparked Duo Ephraim and currently at 5% :upside_down_face:

5 Likes