Did anybody else have issues with Barboach barely spawning during spotlight hour?

Just curious if anybody else had this issue. Less than 7 spawned for the entire spotlight hour for me. I closed and reopened my account and the problem still persisted. I have two accounts on two separate phones, barboach barely spawned on either device, less than 7 on each account. I regularly play during spotlight hour and this is the first time this has happened for me.

1 Like

I didn’t have it quite that bad, but the spawns were noticeably less. I usually have 7-9 at once every so many minutes. This time, it was more like 3 every few minutes with some time between where there wasn’t any on the screen.

1 Like

Yep, I used inscense and only had three pop up the whole hour. Never had that happen during any other spotlight hour.

1 Like

I starting using a incense also halfway through and it still did nit spawn for me either also.

I had decent spawns for the first half… after that, it was all Magikarp for some reason.

1 Like

I only had 4 pop up for me…but that’s because I only played for 2 minutes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: