Did we just have PoL day 1

And we will still get June red tickets?

I just need 30 to get the two 4 stars as well

But I wasn’t paying attention.
:feh_berniebulli:

PoL is over and with the update out, no more of last month’s codes are being distributed. The last ones should have come from the Voting Gauntlet that just ended

6 Likes

:feh_berniebulli:

I thought so but dang it I got 770 that’s so mean.

2 Likes

That’s how much I got too, so there’s no way around it. It’s just not possible to get both 5 Stars and both Grail units.

5 Likes

Guess I’ll join this 770 club :feh_sharenacry:

7 Likes

I’m probably gonna skip S-Lute because all my merged blue mages have Prfs

Unless you’re building Tatiana, Mireil, etc. she’s the easiest one to miss out on

7 Likes

IMO unless you’re building S!Lute the manual is really not worth the 300 codes. I picked up all the 4* manuals this time.

7 Likes

Bought S!Lute, S!Gunnthra, and W!Ignatz myself

Kyza has nothing of value for me

6 Likes

I didn’t realize we still got tickets from it so because I ran out of time previously I stopped doing HoFs early… I was off by 5 tickets from getting a grail unit.

3 Likes

Which of the 5 stars is more worth it for fodder? Flora guide looks like a pretty decent weapon for a generic blue tome or someone with a pretty bad PRF. I don’t play AR as much lately so unsure about the trap skill, specially since now I only do the bare minimum but perhaps I will return if Adult Tiki turns to be something special in all modes.

1 Like

Do you have a generic blue tome unit in mind that you want to build? I would say that Flora Guide is a decent tome for someone like Miriel but you can also get Drifting Grace from Lewyn in the Normal Ephemera 3 for only 400 Toilet Paper. If you don’t have a unit that you want to build now I highly doubt Flora Guide is going to be a relevant inheritable tome for very long.

If you don’t really play AR then Gunnthra still has the rally+ skill to improve arena scoring.

2 Likes

IMO the game now is at a point that inheritable weapons are gonna decrease in value real fast, so if you want S!Lute just for her tome, I’d advice to think again.

S!Dorothea’s Hone Atk 4 C skill is valueable for scoring and if you picked up her forma a merge is solid value.

NY!Kyza has an amazing Prf beast weapon and is amongst the higher scoring FTP options as of right now.

W!Ignatz is not the best far save unit but he is the best FTP option for this role as of right now, and his inheritable bow is (amongst inheritable bow options) IMO overall better than S!Lute’s.

1 Like

Except that the ephemeras containing Kyza, Ignatz and Lute have Gunnthrá instead of Dorothea.

Still, I find her value greater than Lute due to being more difficult to obtain, having dual rally+ and the rare Disarm Trap.

2 Likes

That’s true lol, I switched them in my mind for some reason.