Different countries?

How do you cast spells in “different countries”? Is it literally different countries, or are foundables designated countries? I can’t figure this one out.

1 Like

I think it is supposed to be literally different countries but there has been some report of people unlocking it without going abroad. For instance I unlocked it without moving from home by logging in on my secondary device which happens to be set up in a different language. It seems to be a bugged feature at the moment.

You can achieve the different countries by changing the language/region settings on your phone and then freeing a foundable for the new country. The game will recognize the chosen region as the one you’re playing in. Totally worth the effort because achieving 10 countries nets 300 gold coins.

2 Likes

Was the country challenge removed from the Achievements list? I just attempted what was advised above, then scrolled through the list to see if it registered, but there was no achievement listed :thinking:

I wonder that too…
I don’t see it either

Hey everyone this achievement has actually be removed from the game and was one of the first things the devs changed!