Different flavors of lance flying with no prfs

Yeah thx for giving us more of the same, lance fliers with no prf.
Cordelia dabs over anyone else with pure playerphase builds (especially if you join the dark side with Feh pass)
And Altena is pretty much the single best slow tank among them
With Est and Catria bringing insane power too, in the right team comps.

So without question, any lance flier without prf is in a tough spot. Even more because some cost grails, and others like Fiora and Sumia are 5* only.

All that negative said…
Let’s have a little poll or three

1# Would you build a lance flier you like more than one that’s better in combat?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don’t build lance fliers

0 voters

#2 Who do you think still has a reason for being build?

• Spring Marisa
  • Thea
  • Hot Spring Ryoma
  • Shigure
  • Sumia
  • Cormag
  • Travant
  • Bridal Tanith
  • Cynthia
  • Sigrun

0 voters

3# Who would you still use because of their character/design

• Spring Marisa
  • Thea
  • Hot Spring Ryoma
  • Shigure
  • Sumia
  • Cormag
  • Travant
  • Bridal Tanith
  • Cynthia
  • Sigrun
  • Fiora
  • Heath

0 voters

6 Likes

Cormag is cool cause he’s got the stats for EP and PP. And cause he’s awesome. :feh_felixperish:

Same goes for Sigrun minus the being awesome part, for me at least.

And while I love Thea to death and am thus building her, I can’t say she isn’t outclassed.

5 Likes

I’m building Catria because she’s super flexible, really good and I love her character

3 Likes

Thea can still be a good mixed tank. I’ve seen Sigrun builds that show she can be a good mp unit. And Sigrun is awesome

2 Likes

I just once thought about building the Free Lance Flier brigade.

Spring Marisa is so adorable. I haven’t had any need to use mind recently tho

1 Like

I will fully admit I am a clown because I’m still building Cormag and Heath even though it’s redundant. :feh_nino:

1 Like

Well, we don’t know for sure yet.

But that’s likely

I built Travant

Rude :feh_hecmad:

1 Like

:feh_claudetea:

I’m going to be the extremely weird one here :feh_legion:
I don’t really have a preference for one Lance flier over another, so if I ever build one it will be because of utility, not because of the character :thinking:
Also Naesala exists, and I +10ed him recently :feh_legion:

5 Likes

Doing honour to my bloodline. I approve.

It does me well to see how well liked Cormag is

Overal it seems Cormag and Sigrun are seen as the picks for prf-less lance fliers

2 Likes

I’d love to build Fiora but I’m currently spending orbs on the LA!Lyn banner and Fiora isn’t likely to demote sadly which is a big shame, other than that I don’t like any of them that much so I can’t justify building them, especially considering I already have a +10/5 Florina

It’s appreciation that’s well-deserved :feh_felixperish:

Versatility is a beautiful thing.

4 Likes

The only Lance Flier I have that’s remotely “built up” is Valter and frankly sad to see he wasn’t an option. I’ve been waiting for the guy to get a refine, but at this rate, I’d say Shigure has a better chance of getting a prf. Also kind of annoyed that Fiora isn’t the 4* focus cause if she was I’d build her up.

I built a Shigure last year for my arena core , between all blue options he was the most appealing. He still is strong and his stat spread is pretty good for a 3-4 star unit.

Although now that Cordelia got her resplendent version I am tempted to build her. Same with Altena.

Roma for that spicy bod

Contrary to VERY popular belief, Travant would like to have a word with you

1 Like