Directory / Index for Information

Hi everyone, another episode of resource-providing. This time I’ve decided I want to make a list of stuff that I think is worth noting as reference materials or as stuff that people can refer back to. For example, over the past few weeks we’ve had a handful of questions about building merged Nowi so I thought I would just make some way people could refer back to a relatively detailed write that I did some time ago.

Do note that some of the information may be out of date, but for anyone who’s starting to look into a topic, the information is probably helpful, and I think we can reduce a little bit the number of threads (ex: which ask about stuff like bold fighter vs Great Flame). Suggestions for additions are welcome, and I will add more subcategories as this post expands.

Commonly used external resources such as simulators
On game mechanics - covers some FAQs
Info for summoning
AR strategy*
Unit guides*
Other matters of strategy
Miscellaneous

*More susceptible to obsoletion than other material. These guides are written according to units, skills, and seals that exist at the time of writing.

@Impulse pin please

21 Likes

This should prove very useful to the community. Good post to pin.

6 Likes

There’s so much good stuff on here. Thanks for the shout-out, and for compiling everything into one post!