Disappointed thread 2: the saddening

No feh channel?
:feh_sharenacry:

12 Likes

Do you wanted so badly?

9 Likes

Well, we know that if there is going to be one, it will absolutely happen tomorrow.

11 Likes

Here comes another printscreen of [Several people are typing] :feh_popcorrin:

6 Likes

I am bored and want to know the cyl units. Post feh channel gp is peak gp

9 Likes

The way I see it at this point is that announcements are a Morton’s Fork: I’m disappointed because there’s no announcement or we get a FEH Channel and I end up disappointed anyway

8 Likes

Will they release it on a weekend…? Or maybe we’ll suffer until monday… Oh well. :feh_elisad:

8 Likes

Sometime this week or next week. Oh well, It is still July 31st, so the tradition of no feh channel two months in a row still stands.

2 Likes

Monday? Thats forever from now, oh no

4 Likes

We have FEH summer quests and BHB revivals on the 2nd though.

4 Likes

I hope you’re right :catcry:

2 Likes

You need to chill out 3

3 Likes

Expect nothing from IS. Avoid this disappointment.

Buy a knife for 20¢

7 Likes

Maybe 10:30? Only way it wouldn’t be then is if it was on a weekend, unlikely

2 Likes

Well it says so here totally not dodging responsibility

4 Likes

There’s no way they can not reveal anything before the 3rd. That’s when these new Bound Hero Battles are starting, they’re clearly going sequentially through the games, and that means there’s some kind of event. It has to happen before then. So either they update tomorrow on their Sunday for the first time ever (as far as I know), or it’s going to drop about 3 hours before the event actually begins.

4 Likes

That’s what kept me hoping for a Feh Channel today or tomorrow. They usually make a Feh Channel to show these special quests.

4 Likes

That’s more likely, I hope I’m wrong though.

3 Likes

Mhmm, 10:30 is still a (slim) possiblity right guys? Right?

1 Like

Yeah, I knew about that which is why I thought we’d get a Feh channel today. I think the only Feh Channels they ever released on weekends were the anniversary ones, but who knows? It might happen. I hope it does, anyway. :catroll:

1 Like