Disappointed thread 2: the saddening

What is 10:30? It’s currently midnight here :feh_morganagrom:

3 Likes

A lot of the old FEH Channels used to be dropped at a half hour mark before so it’s possible

2 Likes

Or right people were waiting on that I guess…

I stopped even remotely caring once we got confirmation Cecilia will finally get a refine :feh_lucyshrug:

3 Likes

10:30 in central American time

In 20 minutes

Yes Shiny we know you don’t care about this CYL since it doesn’t have Tellius

12 Likes

u SA brah

1 Like

Don’t worry guys I got you

Feh here is your makeshift Feh Channel brought to you by Umbriel flaynfish

First off, it’s time to look at the Choose Your Legends winners
Feeeeeeeh I hope they look stunning in their new outfit

Feeeeh it’s Lysithea and she’s wearing her Post Timeskip Outfit Feeeeeeh that is very mature of her. Lysithea is an Infantry Dagger.

Up next is Dimitri. Feeeeeeeh is he wearing a Walmart uniform? That blue and yellow looks amazing on him. Feeeeh I wish I had clothes like that. Dimitri is a Staff Cavalier.

Who could that be floating upside down. Ooh silly Feh, it’s non other than Claude! He’s riding a Wyvern. Feeeeeh do you think he’ll have a flying race with me? And look at his outfit, it’s a maid outfit. He’s ready to clean up baddies. Claude is a Flying Lance.

Feeeeeh and last but not least we have Edelgard. Feeeeh, wowie, Edelgard is rocking that Askr outfit, she’ll fit right in with the Order of Heroes. And she can give me nice head pats. Feeeeeh. Edelgard is an Armored Blue Tome

Feeeeeh that’s all for Feh Channel. I hope you enjoyed these heroes. Time for a nap. Feeeeeh

8 Likes

I mean it could have fodder to give to Micaiah, Ashnard, or Sigrun

2 Likes

Direct.

2 Likes

Are we just going to have a thread every single day complaining about no Feh Channel until there’s a Feh Channel

And then we’ll have a thread every day complaining about the Feh Channel

14 Likes

SA? What’s that?

Imagine having hopeful expectations of IS :feh_almbruh:

:clap:

5 Likes

south american lol
pmuch made that up

2 Likes

Yes, the constant threads are useful for passing the boring hours of staying at home all the time

4 Likes

Probably gonna happen, but let’s make this the official “complain everyday until there is a FEH channel” thread

3 Likes

Nope, I live in the central U.S.

Most of the time I don’t mind it all that much since I also like occasionally trash talking things I don’t like, but sometimes it gets tiring. :feh_hecstare:

3 Likes

I am quarter puerto rican though I guess

LOL i thought you meant central american like from like central america

and i somehow got that mixed up with south american

■■■■ im too sleepy for this

1 Like