Disappointment and motivation gone

Today my disappointment was immeasurable and my day was ruined. Today just after having lunch I thought about starting streaming the fgo game, after some research I already had all the programs that I need to start streaming. Turns out this ■■■■■■■ game doesn’t work with the debug USB enabled and the quality of wireless app is pretty shit and the solution to that was using a capture card and it seems like the one that works the best is el gato HD and that shit is expensive as ■■■■ guys. Then I thought of streaming other gacha games but it turns out that I have a problem with my laptop or something because in streamlab or obs I kept getting the black screen after trying everything they said might be the solution. So today my motivation was shattered and gone.

Gotta say that I haven’t had that much motivation I was like a 9 year old in the morning of Christmas also does anyone knows why the game can’t be played with debug usb

2 Likes

The FGO devs used to be very aggressive against Android rooters and emulators, going so far as refusing to run with USB debug mode enabled. I believe the reason is because USB debug allows people to analyse how FGO detected root and circumvent that.

I don’t know much about streaming but an alternative is to play FGO on an Android emulator on a computer and stream from there.

3 Likes