So…no micaiah merges :catsob: :catcry:

She will have that Res bane forever

3 Likes

:feh_eirikabulli:

Maybe we’ll get new Paths in the future :feh_rinea_smile:

4 Likes

Surely my Conrad could make a thought on it :feh_arthurthink:

2 Likes

Radiance was one of the best to me; getting Cloud Maioigi, Spd/Def Solo (Cormag) Lofty Blossoms and Harsh Command+, good for offensive builds and scoring, and Fury 4/Faithful Axe… not bad. Less filler than some of the others, but the others do seem to have arguably more “meta-relevant” final skills.

HS!Xander will be straight fodder for W!Cecilia! yessss

Fodder for DC will be incredible, omg. Never thought that would happen. Maybe its time for DC+Vantage Ares?

But the most important of all of them is Kliff. Finally getting to have my precious Silque with Fort. Def/Res will be so so so amazing although I don’t use her at all but who cares my girl will be here stronger than ever. Maybe it’s time to start using her again so she’ll be able to learn the skill right away?
What in the actual ■■■■, IS? How come you gave us so good skills for, technically, free?

1 Like

Now that is a good question… I’m starting to suspect IS is up to something bad. It’s just a feeling though who knows? Maybe IS is just being nice

2 Likes

Fury 4 :feh_royyes:
Fort Def/Res :feh_royyes:
Mirror Impact :feh_royyes:
Distant Counter :feh_royyes:
Harsh Command+ :feh_royyes:
Dazzling/Wrathful Staff :feh_royyes:

There’s too many of them! What am I to do?

Free? I have like 563 divine codes after doing almost all the Mjölner Strikes, from the looks of it this is enough for like one manual.

10 Likes

We get 1500 Codes for free at the beginning and they’ll be added to Arena and AR as rewards :feh_nini:

11 Likes

wait… Really?

8 Likes

Sweet Sothis, that is a lot of free codes. I don’t get IS though… they give 120 divine codes with the Feh pass and then they be like ‘‘here have 1500 for free’’

3 Likes

It’s been 3000 years

6 Likes

:feh_rinea_smile:

8 Likes

So we Need 400, 800, 1200, 1600 and 2000 divine codes, so 6000 divine codes in total to complete a path? I wonder if they add more paths in the future

1 Like

I’m guessing we’ll get a bunch of different Paths for the different Parts.
Right now we only have Divine Codes (Part 1) :feh_nini:

4 Likes

Celica merge
Fortress def/res
Ovoid staff
Shell lance

I’ll have to go through alot of unwanted manuals to get to fortress def/res :pensive:

2 Likes

literally who the ■■■■ though this was a good weapon

3 Likes

I don’t see anything wrong with it :thinking:

Though personally I’ll take the free S! Cordelia merge even if I never use her

2 Likes

Not touching the Awakening/Fates path because I never want to see Summer Cordelia again. Really want some Fury 4 fodder, and Lethe would be a good merge too.

1 Like

I should’ve paid more attention to the strikes…

Oh shit, who are you gonna focus on? You could get some merges there

1 Like