Do another one

dj-khaled-point

Another one

Another one

Another one

Put in that work, Devin! Don’t give up!

16 Likes

I think playing SD this much qualifies as a severe mental illness, but congrats on your achievement anyway :feh_flaynyay:

23 Likes

Another one
Meanwhile me with 180ish nearly 200 favor level on Echidna only.
You really are dedicated.

8 Likes

I got OG Lyn to the original favor cap of 1k, got enough motivation once it raised to grind another 100, then my disgust got the better of me and I could go no further

7 Likes

Losing to ai to grind gets boring real fast. I think I’m still at 1200 favour :thinking:

7 Likes

Dragginz works for IS and uses cheat codes in FEH…plus he has like 1 billion orbs :catbang:

3 Likes

Damn draggy. U bored or somethin?

2 Likes

This is what happens when you stop chasing the meta.

You go back in time to murder everyone before the meta happens.

1 Like

Nothing says “I’ve got nothing better to do with my time” than grinding Summoner Duels this much

4 Likes

I suppose thats the story of my life.

2 Likes

I did the math… 2155 wins clocked between all my favor matches.

2 Likes

Congrats on your achievement!

It’s nice to see someone enjoying the mode, even though I still wish it never existed.

4 Likes

Unrestricted: should die. Encourages people to fervently chase the meta with every fiber of their being, and stick like glue to one of two methods/comps that work without effort.

Book 3: rewards the old meta just the same as the new meta, but no buttons and no ridiculous niche effects means there are numerous counters to the strongest units in the roster. That and people seem to take it less seriously so you see more theme teams, jokes, autobattlers, and silly random shit.

4 Likes

I want a book 1 or book 2 and under only setting… For no real reason

2 Likes

launch units only :feh_reinyes:

3 Likes

sees book 1 favs are v1.2 onward

3 Likes

I have OG Lyn and that’s all I need :feh_lynfingers:

Eliwood is pretty good too though, and the return of OG Hec meta would be pretty funny.

3 Likes

:feh_sigurdeyes:

3 Likes

:feh_hector:

2 Likes