Do anyone know what this is?

That’s the info screen for selling extra welfare ascension mats. After getting NP5 of a welfare Servant, all extra copies from re-runs are turned into RP. Any extra ascension mats for them can be sold for QP

2 Likes

I thought it was a new way to get the ascension mats for welfare servants from past events ?

The ascension mats for the missed welfare Servants are obtainable through an Interlude, but extras can be burnt through the shop

2 Likes

Really cuz my scathach assassin is stuck at lvl60 :( so I can get her ascension mats through interlude right?

In two years, but yes

1 Like

Thanks! I was really upset about my scathach assassin forever stuck at lvl60,but I’m glad that’s there is a way to fully ascend her now.How about np? Is there anyway to obtain a copy of her? Mine only np4 :(

afaik, NP copies are only obtainable through the RP shop, for 2 RP each copy, something that a lot of people aren’t happy about, so hopefully they change it to a way that’s much more attainable, especially for newer player

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I will try my best to get Shishou fully ascended, np5 (≧∀≦)

1 Like

Ah sorry i just search everywhere in FGO jp but I can’t find the copy of any welfare servant in RP shop,can you show me a photo of it please :( ? Is there any condition that must be satisfied to be able to buy it?

They didn’t show a lot of images, but the Main Interludes section with Altera tells us what we know so far

1 Like

So the update is not available yet? It’s on 26th February

I think the Altera the San(ta) thing is the 3rd rerun of the Christmas in the underworld event,because of the Babylonia Anime Campaign