Do I have to build a Raigh now?

So we now know the TT bonus units… And I only have one of them. I’ll be blunt, Raigh disgusts me. Not because of his character (I have a fan-translated copy of Binding Blade, but having issues with systems), but because he’s always such a downer to get in FEH (no good fodder and there are far better red mages). That said, I’ve been holding onto 2 copies at 3/4 star for a while (+Spd, -Def and +Atk, -Def). I also only have just a little over 20k feathers and any merge project I want to do right now requires a unit I don’t have yet.

My TT team usually contains three of the following:
+10 Ares with DC, Vantage
+Atk Reinhardt with DB4
Legendary Azura
Brave Camilla

If I should build Raigh, which nature and set should I go for.

• +Spd, -Def
  • +Atk, -Def
  • No bonus unit until you get Brunnya

0 voters

3 Likes

I don’t think its worth it to build a unit you don’t like when you could invest in one that you do like. Its ultimately up to you though.

3 Likes

You’ll only really need to go one or two rounds without a Bonus considering that you get the 4* Brunnya at 1000 points. Even if she can’t really fight, it’s better than training up a unit you may not use later.

4 Likes

TT bonuses exist. Just level up a 4 Star Raigh and he’ll be as good as a 5 Star. Also, you’d only need him for the first 15k points since we get Brunnya too

2 Likes

There is absolutely no need to build a unit just for TT, ever. You literally do 1 fight and you get a bonus unit. You can then use the TT unit, or Raigh, or whatever, at level 1, it doesn’t matter, he’s just there to increase your score.

3 Likes

What are the bonus units? Raigh, Lugh, Chad,???

Them three, and the other new units of this banner.

Ah, alrighty

3 Likes

Literally just drag along a 4/3* Raigh, maybe level him up to 40. Or don’t, it doesn’t really matter.

3 Likes

I mean as long as you have a unit that can clear it them self… you don’t even need to lvl up Raigh… just go in with a 3* lvl 1 Raigh for a bonus unit, and just have someone else solo it

1 Like

Sounds to me like you have 600 feathers just sitting in your barracks