Do people have ðe power to seize ðeir destiny’s

for Characters from main games it is likely a matter of time until ðey get in but what if ðey are not? so I ask ðe good people of ðis forum to join in asking feh to add ðe cipher ø ocs for I have Sent some feedback of my own ðats about as well written as anyþIng else I’ve written and is just one Message but I’m sure if we all work togeðer ðeyll at least consider it

Also if you choose to join me in my hallowed mission don’t be an ass to ðem in your message cause ðe best argument against someþIng is a poor one for it

7 Likes

This took me five minutes to read

7 Likes

Today, we use our power to fell a God and seize our destiny!

4 Likes

8 Likes

Can’t blame you honestly

3 Likes

You forgot the
:pray: :pray: :pray:

4 Likes

I only pray to God

I.S. isn’t mine

5 Likes
XC Spoiler

Zanza may dual wield monados but Randall dual wields atop a horse making him potentially more powerful

2 Likes

Assuming IS actually looks at their Feedback

2 Likes

My þought process is ðat if enough people ask ðeyll look at one to see what is going on

2 Likes

I mean, its already pretty clear IS already doesn’t like adding characters from spin-off titles, we are lucky we even got a single banner of TMS. But you’d have to plaster it over more than just FeH’s Feedback section to see any kind of results

2 Likes

Yeah realisticly if ðey ever get added it’ll be because ðeyre dlc characters in sov and hopefully ðe next main series game But it’s better to try and fail ðen to have never tried at all

It’d be better to bring this up somewhere where it’d get more recognition, Reddit, Twitter etc, GP is only a small group of FeH players and most likely not enough to get any recognition from IS

1 Like

I ain’t going back to twitter especially since any person or company would be smart tune out what ðey have to say but I might make a reddit account if it means spreading ðe word