Do yo interludes, fool! They come with a drunk oni to boot :fgo_shutenwink: - Interlude 14 Rolling Thread

Yep, you already know the drill. After an extensive and exhausting event, a dead week follows, and what better way to spend some time in the game than collecting quartz from new interludes while, at the same time, trying to roll Ibaraki’s bestie, 5 stars Arts Assassin Shuten Douji

She’s accompanied by 4 stars Zerker, Nyantalanta Alter

And two different 3 stars, Horse Diarmu- I mean, Red Hare and Avicebron

As usual, post your roll in this thread (if any) and go die in a fire if you get them all to NP5

Best of luck

:fgo_shutensip: :fgo_shutensip:

13 Likes

Since I created this thread, I will also be the one to officially kick it off

Weather forecast for tonight: Currently raining Assassins

Also, rainbow sparks are a lie

Goddammit Hime!

:fgo_badciv: :fgo_badciv: :fgo_badciv:

21 Likes

I did all 3 of my interludes and didn’t get a drunk oni. I demand compensation

5 Likes

Congrats on your rolls @LordMorningstar !

I had a good stash going into the summer and managed to nab quite a few targets so I’m in SQ save mode now. I don’t see Shuten that frequently on my FL so I’m tempted to roll but I’m going to pass this time around. She’s a fun servant to use IMO always has fun lines.

Good luck rollers!

2 Likes

Atalente’s interlude was nice. Kama’s
was sweet and the gun scene made me laugh loudly.
Good luck to those who gonna roll.

1 Like

Hey look, pictures from my izou rolls, complete with rainbows

3 Likes

Not rolling but good luck to everyone!

I could’ve gone with Raita-fetish but Shuten is…maybe someday after she get her spiritron kimono. Now give Jack pants, Lasagna!

2 Likes

I might throw a roll just to get a Red Hare, he and Izo are the only 3*s I’m missing still.

2 Likes

You’ll probably just wind up getting Lu Bu.

1 Like

I’m starting the Kama Interlude, and I already have some questions about the MC.

There’s NO WAY, Fujimaru is this simple. Have they’ve been locked away from society their whole life? There’s so many questions I have about this person. this scene is the straw that broke the camel’s back for me (probably)

Although this sounds pleasant for a quick break or lazy afternoon, how could this be their deepest desire in life? I’m overthinking this, but I’m now concerned about their life before Chaldea.

3 Likes

While I’m currently saving short-term for Ibuki and long-term for Melusine, I felt it might be a good idea to try for Shuten, since I could do with an AoE Arts Assassin (I have none), having recently broken my 3-year-long streak of having no Super Supports by getting Castoria.

I’ve failed to get Shuten before when I tried.

And I failed again.

10 Tickets and 90 Quartz got me nothing, but for one pretty good compensation: my 2nd Kaleidoscope. Been wanting a second one for the longest time, so I’m satisfied with this result.

Now back to saving for Melusine…

7 Likes

Similar boat here. In fact I have no AoE SSR Assassin – I’m coasting on welfares with Summer Scáthach and Gray. (A fine SSR ST in First Hassan, tho.) So, having no particular targets any time soon, I threw some SQ at the banner, especially since NP up for Nyanter would be nice too.

Got a second NP level for angry kitty, so that was nice. No drunk oni. Did get rainbow sparks – a completely off-the-banner spook of Jinako Carigiri. Yay, a not-BB Moon Cancer! Granted, nobody fights Avengers a lot, but hey, options are always good. And she cute.

5 Likes

Did a YOLO pull, got a Shuten. Now she’s NP3, plus she has a new battery, meaning I’m now obligated to make her loop…

7 Likes

I would love to have a NP2 Shuten but after the Castoria drain I have not enough SQ´s to try, she will remains at NP1 for like forever, I will unlock her ML as compensation :sweat_smile: :fgo_shutensip:

Good luck to everyone

2 Likes

Append skills came out and I realized I needed 6 shutens to max everything and take her to 120 but I only had 11 tickets :( fortunately I got her on ticket 10 LETS GOOOOO

13 Likes

Might just throw in some tickets later just to get a red hare. We’ll see how it goes.

1 Like

So far so good. Also got Red Hare to NP3 (didn’t even notice that I didn’t have him at NP5).

11 Likes

Got Red Hare in 3 tickets :horse:

5 Likes

I rolled for the Event Ce and hot another Lily. She really likes me, cause it’s already Np10. After that i tried 30 Sq for best drunk Oni and hot her and also my last Copy of Lu BU.

11 Likes

Well, update: I didn’t get liquor oni before and I’m saving SQ now, but I tend to throw tickets YOLO. Had one today, tossed it at the banner, and hey! Hello, Shuten - my first SSR AoE Assassin, finally, after 1000+ days in the game!

5 Likes