Do you like Castoria for her meta or personality more?

• I like her more for her personality/design/lore
  • I like her more her for impact on the meta
  • I dont care about her

0 voters

She is an incredibly popular character and without a doubt one of the characters I’ve seen the most hype for. Not only is she a saber face with a good design and lore but her meta significance is huge, so i got curious.

While I’m sure it’s a mix of the two reasons for many people, which one plays a bigger factor for you liking her, meta or aesthetic?

8 Likes

Castoria is strictly a meta roll for me, I try to avoid JP story spoilers so I am not too familiar with her story yet. She is a cute saberface though.

14 Likes

I know next to nothing about her characterization for the same reason.

My rolls are definitely meta-based.

11 Likes

I don’t know about her character and I’m not into the meta, but her second ascension design is really good

3 Likes

I like her, she sounds cute nice and her third ascention looks amazing, plus she says Avalon, on her NP, and god damn i love how Avalon sounds on japanes

5 Likes

Of course meta dude
Most people doesnt know about her story or personality
Even if her character is bland as AA, many people will still roll for her :fgo_gudako:

6 Likes

Meta reasons only. I even spoiled myself about LB6.

3 Likes

I don’t care much for Saberfaces as a rule, but her animations are great, and she’s fun to use.

12 Likes

You never miss gou

8 Likes

Both actually. I thoroughly enjoyed Avalon le Fae and equally enjoy being able to casually break games in half. The Saberface shtick has run pretty dry by now tho

7 Likes

she’s seiba collection

1 Like

I cannot lie I just want her for supporting my arts favs, idk anything characterwise yet

9 Likes

Haven’t met her in story and I avoid story and character traits spoilers as much as possible. She may be the greatest saber face of all time for all I know. I do know i dislike the majority of saber faces and am irritated every time they make another one, so chances aren’t good for her but I will keep an open mind.

So my roll is strictly meta and because I love my Arts servants like Luvia and Kiara.

3 Likes

I do like a lot of the elements beyond just the gameplay. The design is really good and the personality is an enjoyable one. The kind of support that I’d be happy to plug into a bunch of teams and use quite a bit going forward. And I’m sure that will continue become more of the case in the future.

But the gameplay prowess is through the roof. She’ll be a major help for a long time and there’s no question about that.

4 Likes

Don’t worry, I won’t.

6 Likes

Off-topic, but I’m just now thinking that Gil in the various anime is more than a little bit Imperial Stormtrooper. Like how he fires a bajillion weapons at people, but few of them actually hit.

13 Likes

Hard to comment on her character other than effect on the gameplay and art. When she is released in NA we will finally get to find out the type of personality she has. I’m bias tho, Merlin4Lyf!

3 Likes

Well tbf when you have infinite shots you dont need to hit, and gil is shooting at some of the greatest heroes to walk the earth, stormtroopers are just shooting at bums

12 Likes

IDK her lore at all beyond she’s Seiba, but magic. Though your poll could have had the option of “why not both?”

1 Like

Half the time he closes his eyes after the noble phantasm prototypes launch from Gate of Babylon because even then it nearly always stabs everyone to death.

His only real low showing is underestimating Shirou, but that’s a fair loss in my opinion.

4 Likes