Does anyone have Rutger +10?

I remember we got a fair amount of copies of it in the past. It would be a project, but I lined up the 7 I had before. But I was curious because by the end of the year it should gain some refinement. And I think it will be good.

8 Likes

I think @LadyLuna does right?

7 Likes

@Souljia_Bitch your time has come

10 Likes

Was going to @ Luna when I saw the title but Fresh got me covered

6 Likes

Could just done what we do whenever someone mentions Oboro or Rein and kept calling them until they come.

7 Likes

I didn’t know there were two here who have him. + 10. I was curious because I never saw him on my runs or friend list.

5 Likes

Mine’s been +5 4 awhile only because I just don’t know how I want to build him,so I’m just waiting for a refine :skull:

6 Likes

STAN HIM

9 Likes

Not mine, but I have a friend who made him +10 before he left the game.

5 Likes

He is well invested and handsome. Heck I hope it gets a special -1 refinement and a few more things a null follow-up and some stats.

4 Likes

I’m impressed he has good stats and can have high speed.

3 Likes

It’s really good to wait. But it seems like It’s always good stuff for swordsmen. From Navarre.

3 Likes

Always ready to post the king.

His refine is a year and 3-4 months away. That guarantees that it’ll be busted as all hell.

6 Likes

I don’t have him at +10, but he was truly lucky to have a speed superboon in 2019…

3 Likes

I got tagged! Rutger has been kinda outshined by my Chrom and his Sealed Falchion lately, but he’s still very solid, and I have multiple builds for him

Arena:

PvE:

MS:

8 Likes

Bulgar’s man with all his wrath. I’m curious to know what your sword and refinement will be.

2 Likes

I hope I am not too late for the party. This is the build I usually run on him

I sometimes run this build because it’s fun (but also worse due to 50- atk). I can’t post it because new users can only post one image but it has Ninja Katana, Galeforce and Flashing Blade 4, with the rest being identical.

6 Likes

Very Nice Rutger!!!

2 Likes