Does anyone here know these players? I know its a long shot but still thought I would ask

On my friend's list.

The one directly below also has a High merge Loki and Thor that they rotate through their first slot.

Encountered a couple of times and sent a friend request with no responce.

1 Like

I know we do have a @bluebell in GP, but I’m not sure if it’s the one from your post :eyes:

7 Likes

Maybe and it would be cool if it was though I have about 3 others on my Friend list with the same username as me. So I would say its wish full thinking on my part that any of the units there belong to anyone here.

If anyone wants to know this is my card and First Unit.

Haydunn? Like the youtuber? Didn’t know he played Feh, if that’s him.

That Manuela is pretty damn spicy tho

3 Likes

Curious why you’re running moonbow over his native RS?

At least for me, I’ve found RS more helpful with how inflated enemy stats are getting, especially in PvE.

It runs the gambit some times moonbow still wins in the damage department.

1 Like

it’s me, but i don’t play often anymore

5 Likes

Holy shit that is like one I a million. :exploding_head:

That would be surprising if it is.

Zekenator

Based
58b5f53

3 Likes

Huh, so that wasn’t you I found in arena way back when then

2 Likes

nope.

2 Likes

Wait are you saying that is you or just making a meme?

1 Like

Nah it was just the funniest image that came up when I searched his name on my phone files

3 Likes

yeah
blue is always lowercase

4 Likes

Idk who ThunderThigh is but they’re on my list too, so they’re definitely from GP

3 Likes

I don’t even remember when I friended them, but I’ve had them on there for at least a year if memeory serves. Who ever it is though they must either have saved a lot of orbs are very lucky to get high merge Manuela right after High merge Thor.

Oh! I just remembered until Thor came out they were using a username that was along the lines of Whale for Thor!