Does Guard Bearing stack on Brave Ike’s refine?

I summoned two Hels, this might be the chance to make him even more godly… I’d have to kiss that Distant Counter fodder goodbye though

1 Like

Fliers only. *Melee Fliers at that

But if it was inheritable, it would. It would make the % a little awkward tho. Similar to having a Deflect SS on him.

9 Likes

even if ya could do that, why use gUarD bEaRiNg when you can have rEpEl and cC or sPuRn

1 Like

I am sure that guard bearing is exclusive to fliers :pensive:

1 Like

Because his speed isn’t that good?
But guessing by your text you were joking anyway lol

1 Like

Some people manage a speedy B!Ike, but it’s a little difficult and you need some investment. Generally being +Spd at +10 with 10 DF on a B!Ike at a minimum to run those sort of skills.

4 Likes

its not impossible with ya iv
Slap a Spd/Res Solo on him, support him with Bravcina and double Drive Spd, light bless him and boom you got a speedy Bike

6 Likes

That doesn’t seem worth it to me, but to each their own I guess. My Ike tanks well enough already, Repel and the +3 to his speed wouldn’t do much, there’s just too many units with 40+ speed now.

1 Like

Dang I gotta make sure it has an aerodynamic frame and nice wheels and a smooth, downhill course to get a Bike that speedy!!

please laugh

3 Likes

Like mentioned by Killer, it’s real easy to super stack Spd in Light season of AR. B!Lucina with double Drive Spd and her weapon, Peony granting +3 from the cardinal directions and the +4 for her blessing.

There was a time of where very high tier(And mostly whales) people would run double or triple Peony with a bonus unit and/or B!Lucina and completely demolish any map.

A maxed out +Spd Ike with B!Lucina as a AS partner and a single Peony granting the blessing and her weapon’s effect gives Ike 54 Spd. Most B!Ikes that go that route are SS too, so it’s actually 56 Spd. 60 Spd if Ike is running Joint Drive Spd. 61 if Lucina is also running that instead of Drive Spd.

Gives Ike 67 Atk too. Both Spd and Atk would be considered "unbuffed* too so 73 Atk and 67 Spd with Atk and Spd Tactics being ran.

3 Likes

If ya put some flame stickers on his sides and paint him red he’ll be even faster

2 Likes

I’m gonna guess Bramimond brought that strategy to halt.

3 Likes

Many people still use it, it’s just not an instant win like it used to be. You now have to rely on one of your other four teams if Bram is ran… Although, even then, Ike still hits 41(43 SS, 47 with Joint Spd Drive and SS) Spd without Lucina(But still a space away from his AS) or Peony’s invisible support. That’s enough to still double by quite a bit and enough to activate a DR B skill by a good chunk, if not, completely.

3 Likes

but lets be honest Bram is mega cool

3 Likes

Bram’s C skill only works for himself anyway.

2 Likes