Does skipping the summoning animation hurt your chances of getting servents?

I have gotten more CEs than servents lately and I have been skipping because I hate the drawn out suspense.

5 Likes

No, the roll is determined when you press the roll button

20 Likes

Ugh6 600 QS down the drain and no Scathach.

14 Likes

I’m sorry :feh_elisad:

11 Likes

I’m sorry.

11 Likes

My condolences.

It hurts to spend that much and not get what you were hoping for.

9 Likes

Welcome to FGO… No Pity hurts… Good luck for your future rolls…

5 Likes

I skip all the time and I get SSRs. You just had crap luck this time with Scathach. You wouldn’t have gotten her with your six hundred SQ even if you sat through all those shitty ten spins.

14 Likes

Shitty eleven spins* :fgo_bblaugh:

8 Likes

It’s not much time to save but if you are willing to test your luck again, she is supposed to have solo Rate up for New Years & if that’s too soon, Scath fes will bring another rate up near the end of next year.

1 Like

I know that song. Heard it last time she was on rate-up.

I did skip too this time. I didn’t get her. I suspect that skipping ruins the chances to get a SSR! Otherwise DW would’ve given me at least one cope of Scathach if it didn’t affect my chances!!! :fgo_insane:

I’m kind of happy that I didn’t have 600, otherwise I would probably also be in the same boat as you with all my 600SQ.

What I do after not getting my SSR is that I go to the Salt thread to read about my follow comrades failing. It reminds me that I’m not alone. :feh_rinea_smile:

1 Like

I choose to be an idiot and bought (should memory serve) ball park of 320ish and spent it all and got her on the last roll. I hate how it teases you with olden lancer cards that turn out to be SRs I got about 7 of them total.

I am happy I have Scathach now but I am regetting spending money. I really need to learn to stop after the Waifu decides they don’t like me.

5 Likes

:catpat:
that’s tough man, congrats on getting her too :fgo_serenityay:
but to answer your question on the thread title… it depends. i used to skip the roll once i get a 4-5* card (ce or servant is fine) then the sr/ssr follows after that card
for example i was rolling on tg today. 7th pull was a formal craft. skipped a bit and it brought me to 4*ce (think it was the primeval somethin) … after a short pause i pulled her.

this usually happens to me with most of my recent rolls now so i’ll take note of that too :fgo_gudako:

2 Likes

that is so sad, got her for free summon , ngl ,I spend 300 sq and then free ticket wow

2 Likes

I used 6 tickets before I even started on QS and got tricked by an SR lance on tye fourth one can’t remember her name she is a Sakura face though I believe.

1 Like

Parvati?

1 Like

Yes I M pretty sure thar was her.

1 Like

I didn’t skip any of my Shishou rolls of today and in around 10 multi’s, I got 4 SSR’s, so take that with what you will. :feh_legion_miso:

Other times, I usually skip, but I guess I was feeling patient today.

1 Like

I always skip once I get that reject Shinji CE, and it has never failed me. He always brings bad luck, in my professional opinion based on science.

2 Likes