Dont be like this

When i ditched my Niles at +7 for this

And then i remembered i wanted to build hot guy (bc i love Haccan’s art, also his prf is good), i grinded through chain challenges to get 40k feathers :feh_deltheano:
I’m so disappointed in myself now… Hope you won’t be in this situation.

3 Likes

…hot guy is hawkeye right?

omg libra doesn’t have a refine i forgot

well good luck on your next project which i still am not sure if it is hawkeye!

4 Likes

Yeah, you got it, its Hawkeye (it sounds similar enough, so i thought it was obvious). Yeah, thanks, i’ll still have to kill this Libra tho

4 Likes

lmao i was like 80% sure but then i was like…

im stupid, lets think ab this

2 Likes

We all are in a way, i mean, look at my sorry ass here, killing off Nailah for unit i didn’t even wanted to invest into.

1 Like

R.I.P. :feh_tooobin:

2 Likes

But you can continue your Niles, correct? I ditched my +6 Eliwood and I might as well ditch my +7 Bow Corrin (as far as merging), but if I want I can complete my Eliwood, and Corrin would take a while because Grails (I think I can get him to +9 right now).

2 Likes

Remember my FCorrin topic? I thought i would build axe unit for both AR and arena so i thought i would merge him first to make arena less painfull to deal with. Also i do need 1 more copy of Niles to finish, +atk one, as he is better as +atk on higher merges.
But i’m low on feathers and i reaaly want to finish another +10 now

1 Like

This is why I highly recommend collecting the resources first and then merging all at once.

Reason why is because as you collect your resources, which might take 1 month or even more, you’ll have a clearer idea if you really want to merge that specific unit or not. Also, if you have all the resources and are able to merge them at once, you’ll have a full finished merge project (even if you regret it) instead of a half built one (which you might regret even more).

2 Likes

I know, i’d prefer that option but i really want axe unit with high res for both arena and AR, to try out onegatank strategy. It’s just that i planed Libra for a while, because of high spd and mixed builk, too bad i remembered that i wanted to build Hawkeye looong ago, way before his refine, just didn’t had a reason to.
As for Niles it’s a matter of time when i get one last copy, my main issue is feathers nowadays as i reaally want to merge em hard. Also my luck works in a fun way, i got a lots of Tiki recently, but i couldn’t pull a single one for months before i +10nd her.
PS if anything, i do have Soren and Nowi sitting at +3 and i do regret investing into them, Soren isn’t as good as infantry axe, meanwhile i already have another blue dragon in F!Corrin.