Don't fear the reinhardt (Summoner Duels and stuff I learned)

ffgb7argtro31

8 Likes

Ive learned a few things about this mode. If it was competitive they would be meaningful.

Heres some tips if you wamt them (who listens to soren anyway)

1. Deflect magic should be banned (i have 0 bias reason for saying this.)

2. Timing is everything.

3. cav emblem is surpream.

4. Be willing to make sacrfices.

5. try to change up your start up every so often. Doing so lets you see new positions and keeps your opening from getting stale. People cant counter you if they cant read you.

6. Lol. Why they hell would anyone use anything other than cav units

7. Always have someone with a lull. Canto is broken but its not an end all be all. A lot of well built 30/30 def 40/45 spd player phase units will tank for you and in this mode you only need to tank a single combat to make someone run.

8. (Kempf is the best unit in the game.)

7 Likes

My team isn’t all cavs, but I do use Rein & L!Leif quite a bit :catburn:

7 Likes

Thats cuz ur a good boy. U better be using best girl, :feh_edelgardworried:

As f!edie, is in fact, a very cute Player Phase. ( and I lost to her a few times cuz someone ran me over the one time I wasnt using kempf)

:feh_stoopidkempf:

(Ngl. Im still salty I cant one round her at +10 with +6 atk buffs and +8 atk spurs)

5 Likes

:feh_cancer: hehe

4 Likes

I was pissed. Like. How dare she tank a reinhardts dragon fang. MY REINHARDTS DRAGON FANG.

Eitherway. Good girl. Only thing thats not a cav that I find leagal. :fgo_okitacry:

4 Likes

I bet! Can’t wait to see what future skills I can give her too, also excited for Bagel’s refine next year :feh_edelsmug:

4 Likes

:feh_almbruh:

Dont spoil her to much now… Your gunna make reinhardt cry.

4 Likes