Don't you just hate it when you're already trying to sort out 4 gachas with their anniversary and then Dragalia does this

Oh goodie, another person with more time in their hands for their own good. :feh_bklul:
I also got, like, 4-5 gachi-type games I try to manage. xd

2 Likes

Honestly lookin forward for the new Raid and new + rerun FE Crossover events

2 Likes

It’s more than a rerun, from what it sounds like they’re adding more FE Characters too.

As long as it’s not just a Three Houses tie in I’m good with it.
glares at FEH’s CYL4 results

Also I at most play three gachas. Used to be two with FEH and DL, but I recently returned to Pokemon Masters. All three are different enough with their gacha mechanics and gameplay to feel fresh and distinct, and two of them are easy enough to clear dailies and weeklies for.

1 Like

Surely Sharena is going to be one of the new characters, right? I mean, my only interest in her is how she would fit into the story.

1 Like

I only play 2 gachas, so… :ferdbirb:

Edit: Oh snap I thought this was the FEH section. My bad.

1 Like

No no, it’s okay. I just have a problem and now I’m having trouble balancing my procrastinating life and study life and it sucks. Besides, this thread has the feh tag on it so no big deal. There is a reason why I put that there though.

Dat Alex doe…
I’m into it.

1 Like

She loves me…

1 Like

Nice!
Now sweep Kai Yan with her :feh_nino:

2 Likes

I have to actually get in first, so I can learn the fight.
I keep getting kicked out of my attempts to get into it.
cause this game is brimming with haters.

new players should be warned before they come in.

1 Like

Jump into it solo with like Normal Cleo and Patia (or whoever you use for support) and look up guides on it. Learn the patterns for the attacks.

I know Brotel has a week one guide on the fight and even uploaded a Galex coop run last night, but both are the expert version.

Also if you really need might to get in, forge the Tier 2 Chimeratech weapon for Alex.

1 Like

Already had the weapon mub and leveled, I will check out Jeff’s video again.
I used to hang out on his discord all the time, but I just found myself really trying to attain levels that I couldn’t reach due to my lack of actual time and friends to play with.

I managed to do all of the above in standard and crash and burn hard in expert.
Thanks for encouraging me to keep trying.
Brotel’s videos really helped.

1 Like

Congrats! I still need to tackle Agito on my account, but I’ll figure something out!

1 Like

do you use discord? I would be glad to fail with you a few runs if you needed it.
we could coordinate times that way.

This is why I limit myself to two. DL and FEH are enough.

I have a problem. Help me.

What’s the problem?

10 of those apps are gachas

1 Like