Dorothea or Manuela who do you like more?

I just paired up Summer Dorothea with Winter Manuela and this made me want to see what you all think.

• Dorothea
  • Manuela

0 voters

4 Likes

I honestly like them both, but

Dorothea is just an entire other level :feh_dorotheawink:

8 Likes

@RoyAhoy

Just so Manuela can get a vote lol

11 Likes

If Dorothea was not in tue game Manuela would be geving my vote too.

4 Likes

And it’s not that I think Manuela is so awful that she doesn’t deserve a vote. Quite the contrary, Manuela is in my top 3 girls for 3H

But Dorothea tho

10 Likes

I also love that you can pair them off together. I did that in my forst and second play throughs.

4 Likes

@RoyAhoy
I take it Manuela is your 3H wife?

2 Likes

I liked Dorothea with Ferdinand too much to do that

It also felt ooc for Manuela to be with Dorothea when she was so desperate for a husband even if it made Doro iconic lol

4 Likes

Guess I’ll be alone for now lol

Manuela was one of my favourites from 3H lmao I just love her. And I definitely don’t dislike Dorothea but I’ve never really cared for her much. I can completely understand the popularity she just isn’t for me. Definitely makes the poll easy for me

10 Likes

Looks at thread title.

6 Likes

They’re about even for me. I voted Manuela because Dorothea is going to win the poll by a Grand Canyon-sized margin, and Manuela doesn’t deserve to lose that badly.

6 Likes

Why not? It would at least be canonical with her suitor search.

2 Likes

13 Likes

oh, this is topical

11 Likes

I love how her next line is “No? Nothing?” when Byleth reacts the same way to her as to Raphael wondering what’s for lunch.

10 Likes

I like both of them but prefer Dorothea :feh_dorotheawink:

7 Likes

Mmmmm

I like them both
Where’s the both option :catlie:
I can’t decide lol

10 Likes

I love them both but Dorothea stands above basically any other fictional woman for me so she gets my vote. She’s smart, she’s strong yet vulnerable, compassionate, seriously hot, bi rep.

Nothing wrong with a hot mess milf though. Love her reaction after she’s stabbed by Jeritza, vaguely recalled as “turns out when I get stabbed, I get pissed off” and promptly wants to hunt him down. What’s not to love? She really should’ve had Sing in this banner. She’s had the same performing life as Dorothea with more experience.

12 Likes

She has a bunch of great lines with Hanneman especially

• Manuela: I’ll go scout ahead. I’m coming for you, Death Knight!*
    Hanneman: Manuela, wait! It would not do to get yourself killed without someone to avenge you!

Also:

“Worse, they took off before I could stab them back. So rude.”

12 Likes

11 Likes