Double Koyanskaya System Discussion

With 4 turns Cooldown Reduction, there’re so many possible ways to 3T now. What do you think about this system ?

8 Likes

As far as I can see, she’s Buster Skadi: amazing looping enabler for a number of servants, both older and newer (so long as they have a 30% battery), but she has no defensive tools, so if you miss a damage ceiling, your team is sitting ducks until your skills are off CD.

At a glance, she enables any Buster servant with a 50% Battery to 3T loop without plugsuit or MLB scope, while 30% battery servants will need those (except Artoria due to her NP gimmick). That means Junao, Ishtar, Tesla, Gil, Drake, Summer Nero, Summer BB, Artoria, Mordred, Napoleon, Semiramis, Eresh, Lartoria, and Okitan are all looping-compatible now, and those are just the current available Buster AOE SSRs in NA.

What a time to be alive.

11 Likes

It’s good for irregular nodes and an alternative to castoria BUT, only if using Artoria or plugsuit with bad third charger.

The problem with DKS is that she gives no dammage buffs other than the 50% buster buff (critical buff is not relevant for looping).

This makes clearing beefy 2nd and 3rd wave mobs very difficult without the plugsuit and 3rd charger buffs. Also her lack of any survival tools makes her inferior to merlin in CQ.

For regular nodes, DCS is more consisteny, does not required plugsuit and is not very reliant on CEs, so it is still better.

BUT, for 2 - 1 - x nodes or 2 - 2 - x nodes which needed plugsuit anyways, she is probably the new best option. Morgan NP2 can dish over 100k damage on wave 2 and over 150k damage on wave 3 with reines as a third charger and a maxed AD. She also seems fun to use and for general farming works well even without plugsuit. She is also the best AOE assassin in the game for sure.

I was afraid she was completely busted the first time I saw her kit. While she is really strong, she is not bonkers level broken as castoria. I will summon her for sure on NA and maybe will go NP2.

5 Likes

I predicted buster looping as a joke, but they really did it

10 Likes

@DapperAndDandy

@smoothbrains

5 Likes

Look like Cu Caster and Saber Castoria can now loop with Buster NP

4 Likes

BB-hotep looping time!!!

:fgo_bblaugh:

6 Likes

delete this

17 Likes

Being able to stack Arjuna Alter’s anti evil is just… devious :fgo_horny:

12 Likes

Nah this isn’t right
You’re still missing 20% for T2 and T3 as her S2 doesn’t work on NPs

1 Like

She only works with Atlas MC, because her battery has a 7 turn CD, but with it, she’ll have 40% Buster and 100% NP damage up on top of the 100% Buster buff the two Koyanskayas provide, which should help shore up her damage output quite a bit.

Gil works exactly how Mordred does in the video above.

4 Likes

Which is still amazing, in any case.

I mean, just the fact that Atlas MC has farming utility now is enough to make us take a step back and change our perspective on things for a bit

5 Likes

In January all buster looping was was a joke
:fgo_gudako:

5 Likes

Gil doesn’t refund 20% on NP. Can’t run AD

3 Likes

My least used MC (next to the two RP ones I bought and haven’t used) will finally get a work out…

Assuming I am able to max the Arctic code by then…
:fgo_casgilworry:

5 Likes

The Buster Looping elites with 50% battery on a <6T CD

8 Likes

Plug

Yeah that’s why

1 Like

Wait a sec, looping Caster Cú and AA? :eyes:

6 Likes

Caster Cu new strengthening allow him to effectively loop with BG in Double Koyan comp

8 Likes

His third skill got strengthened. It gives him guts, but kills him the next turn (triggering said guts) and giving him 80% charge. Because of Koyanskaya’s CD reduction, he can trigger this skill back to back.

6 Likes