Double special heroes is crazy

2nd circle I got a nephenee on the the first :joy::rofl:.Also the reason I posted this is because original I was going to get dragons ire for my Garon & show off his build.

24 Likes

Your name is what is coming out of my mouth right now.

13 Likes

Wow :feh_felixblush: nice

I wish that were me. I spent 150 orbs for 1 5 star :catcry:

7 Likes

Geez that’s insane luck, nice circle. Congrats dude

4 Likes

I spend 160 on my alt just to get grima (not for fodder)

5 Likes

I spent 4 Orbs and got a S!Joshua and a Raven

Me who spent $169 on this banner to try for 5 Veronica’s and only getting 1

I beg to differ

5 Likes

Me sitting here envying that Miranda moreso than the 5* units…

already have a copy of each to use as fodder if need be

5 Likes

Yea I been waiting for her only old arrival is hector.

4 Likes

Meanwhile I’m just grateful for my two back to back Hallo-Grimas in six pulls

3 Likes

Sir, you have NO IDEA how much I hate how hard it is for me to pull a 3-4* demote. I always have wait 3+ months to pull a copy of them if I don’t pull on their debut banner.

4 Likes

I thought this thread was going to be about how terrible it is… I’m at 10.5% and haven’t gotten any focus units…

5 Likes

Looks like this becoming one :grinning:(Mila banner 10%)Got only a legendary Lucina.

2 Likes

5 Likes

If you’re going for Grima then you’re summoning on the wrong colors, my dude

5 Likes

Ethlyn too :wink: (ethyln with atk/spd pain+ and double savage blow in dark season has helped me a lot so I love her).

2 Likes

DSH are certainly crazy. The one time I tried to get merges for a unit on one of them it took 700 orbs to see one Summer Laegjarn. DSH are cursed for me, legend/mythics too. Oh and seasonal banners. Normal ones too. And skill banners, they’re the worst, only ever had off focuses from them. I do fairly well for free summons though so that’s something.

2 Likes

I usually get what I want on the choose your free CYL unit. But sometimes I misclick

2 Likes