Double Special Summoning. How'd It Go?

'Cos mine went poorly. The goal was mainly Lyre to be Catch bridge fodder (ideally 1 to keep and 2 bridges) with a Xane or two being good for his staff and Dazzling B skill and a Shinon for the bow and Deadeye for Leonie. Also pulling green as I don’t have the muscle sisters and Lucina is my favourite Lord so want copies of her. But Lyre was the main goal beyond anything.

I got, in order, 5 star Xane, 5 star Xane, Shinon (summon 23, stopped pulling red and gave up on green too), Faye, 5 star Lyre, Loki, sparked the muscle sisters, 5 star Xane, Jaffar, 4 star Xane and finally, after 260-ish orbs a 4 star Lyre.

5 star Xane stalking me and breaking my rates. I’ve 900,000 feathers, boy, you could’ve just came at 4 star.
So much for 1 cute kitty to keep, Arete and S!Elincia can murder both copies. Now what are the odds that Atk/Spd Catch 3 appears on a normal pool demote or a grail in the next couple of months just to spite me?

Well, I’m done throwing salt around so how’d your summoning go? Get what you wanted?

9 Likes

No colorless for Lyre so I went green for Savvy Fighter fodder… got nothing good.

Have horrible luck on DSH so no Lyre for me today :pensive:

2 Likes

So far I spent 9 orbs for 450 feathers.

I’m still debating whether I want to spark Duo Dagr or save my orbs to get the 5 remaining copies to +10 Summer Claude.

6 Likes

My free summon went on green, hoping to get a Lucina. I got a Dagr instead. I mean, I can’t complain since I actually got smething, but I’m not sure what I’m gonna do with this. I have already two NY!Dagr for Ar-D and this is my third copy. She has Atk/Def Rein, but outside of Altina, I’m not sure somebody needs it.

6 Likes

Not bad all things considered. Went quite a long time with no Dagr copies, but got 4 in the end (including the spark). Somewhere between 550-600 orbs on a DSH banner I suppose that’s not that bad at all. Enough for +6. Plus the other stuff I got. Probably could have gotten more of the others if I didn’t start sniping greens shortly after the spark. Also had no interest in blue whatsoever.

7 Likes

It went great! My single goal was to get one NY!Lyre, so I could upgrade my summer goat :goat: And to my utmost pleasure the lap cat came right with my second summon:

Some stratums in the training tower later:

Fodder time :hamburger:

The result :goat: :

Bonus: The free Yuri allowed me to finally upgrade Kagero’s build :feh_reinyes: :

Yup, it’s a good day :sun_with_face:

6 Likes

:point_up: infinitely relatable :sob:

6 Likes

I just wanted one Lyre for my L-Nanna (would have pulled a second if V-Robin was here but I did not want more than one or two Xanes). I am slightly upset that it took me to 8% to get one

Xane showed up first, as I expected. GRUMBLE. And I got a very high number of 3 Stars. But all things considered… this actually wasn’t as terrible as it could have gone

Summons start at Brady

That’s right, I got Lyre’s freaking sister before her (and -Spd of course) and my pity was so high at the end I pulled the rest of the reel and got a Chrobin. I became a little less miffed when I realized I hadn’t spent as much as I thought – a Duo along with my target isn’t bad for 126 Orbs. Just a shame that it cost nearly as much to get this Lyre as it did for me to spark Lilith…

8 Likes

I was planning on pulling on this banner to spark a N!Shinon and get a Manuela on the way, but she isn’t there and with Chrom there instead I’m less motivated to roll :catroll:

7 Likes

I’d been hoping for Manuela as well as Lyre. Hoped to merge her on her debut but took 198 orbs for the first copy.
I can see why they didn’t want three 4*s on the same banner but goodness knows why they decided to keep both the colourless ones.

5 Likes

Me, who was hoping for NY Lyre/V-Robin share but fully expected this pair: :catmad:

5 Likes

Free summoned 150 :feh_feather: and dashed.

6 Likes

Man I want those Lucina’s… and Dagr’s

3 Likes

Just went with free summon ; 3 Red orbs to choose from. Ended up making the good choice.

12 Likes

Got a 3* Draug

4 Likes

Nothing on free summon but spent 11 orbs. 8 orbs on first circle and 5 orbs on the second circle and got my first NY Dagr

8 Likes

Sparked Chrom for my Legendary Leif. Plus 10 damage baby!

2 Likes

I got a 3 :star2: :feh_angrynino:

3 Likes

I think I just used my luck up in one go. Lovely.

9 Likes

Pretty good. Was planning to spark Chrom on his DSH comeback. Didn’t expect him to show up so fast, sharing with Shimon no less.

Snipe reds with greens on off pulls up to spark. Haul:

• D!Chrom
  • V!Lucina
  • D!Dagr
  • Shinon
  • D!Chrom (spark)

I use Chrom in a lot of modes so I’m glad his HP bane is finally fixed.

For others who run L!Leif with salvo/vantage, how is that experiment so far?

4 Likes