Doubts concerning the free 4stars servant

I know that we are getting any non-limited 4star servant for free soon, but exactly when is it coming?
I want to get nitocris to try some 3turn setups at nerofest next month, so it will be good for me if they give us the 4stars before nerofest starts

1 Like

Welcome to the community dude, and I’m sorry for the news but Nerofest is planned for end of August/ beginning of September. We’ll most likely be getting the free 4-star servant after Nero-fest in mid to late September. That is unless we get a big shift of events compared to JP schedule, though that rarely happens.

Its after Nerofest.

Nerofest:

Free Ticket:

1 Like

Technically, we should get the free SR whenever the next X-million download event is. In theory, it could be before Nerofest, but I would plan on it occurring afterwards.

We’ve been getting our events a week early so that’s why I mentioned end of August. But yeah the overall schedule hasn’t changed.

1 Like

I think they are trying to leave a week open for our own NA only Thanksgiving banner.

2 Likes

Probably, and yet I’m grateful to that Thanksgiving banner for giving me an Iskander. Even at NP1 he hits like a truck. And if we continue to get stuff a week early we can expect our free 4* ticket in mid-September.

1 Like

While I’m here hoping the free 4* ticket event getting pushed to nov, so that I can choose Shimosa servant for the ticket.

1 Like

Leave a week for interlude campaign+class banner

1 Like

As much as I’d love to get Tomoe Gozen from the ticket, I’m still hoping I can use the ticket to finally get Atalante to use in Shimosa.

I highly doubt they’d make the ticket better than what jp got

1 Like

It really says something about my current roster that my top 3 picks for the ticket are all servants I have already have and just want higher NP levels on. Does that make me Bad Civ?

Let me help you

1 Like

what help?

I just quote and edit your reply :thinking:

1 Like

I mean I got that much

I prefer to believe that anything is possible. However, the chances of them making our ticket better than JP’s are about the same as summoning the same non-focus SSR 5 times in 5 summon tickets. Yes, it is possible. It’s just so unlikely that it’s not really worth considering.

1 Like

Sigh, what a shame. I think NA server should deviate a bit from their mother to add a little bit excitement and unpredictability. But, it I guess it is what it is. I’ll make do with the current roster then.

Postponing the interlude campaign wasn’t enough excitement for you!? Oh, the thrills!

1 Like

The campaign will not affect me that much, so meh. And again, it’s not the deviation that I expect from them.