Drastic times need drastic measures

Last season and this season I struggled so much with Eldigard. So yesterday I added this weapon on my arena core and simplified the matter. It was so bad I demoted to 19 at the end of last week being unable to complete 5 runs. Spent like 70 crests over the 2 weeks to finally get a good run.

15 Likes

I’m also working on my Arena answer to Edelgard and B!Hector

9 Likes

me whos had null f leon since forever ago

1 Like

Me who fight fire with fire with my B!Hector :feh_rein:
And Arvis can usually kill B!Edelgard after she did one round of fight with B!Hector if she is +10

2 Likes

I just toss my Tibarn at every Edelgard I see.
:fgo_bblaugh:

2 Likes

I just use Marf, besides for the 2 seasons when Ilyana was a bonus

2 Likes

60 HP :eyes:

I could really use a red in my core.

2 Likes

I know right
The Fury refine
Incredibly broken
IS needs to nerf it

1 Like

I’ve seen few Hectors so far (knocks on wood), but yeah, I might be needing a revisit here. I’ve been typically okay using EP against him with my reds, and Xane was able to take a few hits as well these 2 weeks. But yeah, having more red presence in the CORE, along with crappy bonus units, and not being able to use armor effectiveness against him - I imagine he will be another pain.

She/He has been a mainstay since I got my second R-Duel (first went to Corrin since arena was support based at the time), and Corrin is not really a solid combat unit. He can tank hits decently, but has trouble against armors and dragons. I had them at +10 as they’re a favorite and well been playing since day 1 (so I had 8 free copies), made since to put R Duel into them along with meta b skill (I like the hit & run mechanic best most times).

While Falchion lets me deal with all female Corrins (seen them all) along with Idunn and Tikis, had to make the switch to deal with the Edeligard meta.

1 Like

Honestly he isn’t that hard to deal with. If your green arena core is correctly builded, it isn’t that hard, if you don’t have any green core, any sweep unit/dazzle staff or shit likes this can chip his health away easily thanks to his 1mvt.

Shamir who’s got just released is the perfect B!Hector killer with her basekit

1 Like

My Green is Soren, and can’t really dent him. My Brunnya will be getting her final merge soon, then will be building Flame Emperor. So it’ll be a nice change of pace.