Drinks milk out of a carton!

Because the FEH community loved this so much, I’m now doing it here.
Just to note: this is a name war thread.
@GamingBro1 show this community how to do it!

1 Like

what is a name war thread

yes.

care to elaborate?

So change the title so that when a notification is displayed, this happens:
15 am

20191206_073602

ok i get lmao

4 Likes

download

:pkmn_audino: chief, not sure if anyone else wants in

I’m playing Terraria rn, so no

1 Like

Well… If anyone’s interested, I’m trying to Nuzlocke HeartGold again, off to an awkward start though. I already have two Deaths and I just beat the first gym. Will definitely be an interesting journey. :catroll:

Aight.

2 Likes

Good luck with your Nuzlocke :feh_hridexcited:
Hopefully you don’t lose too many Pokemon along the journey. Make sure to remember to train :feh_legion:

1 Like

I like how this place is dead compared to the FEH section.

The FEH section is just more lively :feh_legion:
In general it’s the most active GP section.
Pokemon Masters is still somewhat new, and I guess there just isn’t as many people to have a base to have lots of conversations with :pkmn_audino:

1 Like

Heh, I’ll try. Hopefully I can beat it this time, I remember how my save file corrupted right at the Pokémon League last time :feh_sharenacry:

And writing on a laptop takes forever, how do you get used to it

1 Like

Glad to see familiar names on here too.
Am fairly new here as well. Heya

2 Likes

Hoi :wave:

2 Likes

I actually drink milk out of the carton. Because that milk carton’s mine and mine alone. :3

2 Likes

Interesting :eyes:

I’ve done it a few times before… But only when said carton was almost empty anyway. Why waste a perfectly clean cup? :feh_legion:

2 Likes

Yeah, as of the last 2 weeks, each member of the fam got 1 milk carton. I just glug glug a few and put it back in the fridge. xp

2 Likes

That’s a neat way of going about it. We’d probably finish our milk quickly though :milk_glass:

I like the idea of everyone having their own milk.

2 Likes

Typing on a computer is so much faster though :feh_legion:
Once you start memorizing the keyboard, you don’t need to look at the keyboard while you type, which makes typing much quicker.
Also bigger keys means less mistypes when you’re typing quickly :feh_legion:

2 Likes