Dumbest thing u’ve done in feh

Around a year and a half ago, I gave Karla Reposition. Then I pulled like some strong ass unit (I forgot probably like Myrrh or something) and was planning to give the unit reposition but I ran out of reposition fodder. So what did I do? I killed Karla to give the unit reposition. kms

What’s the dumbest thing u’ve done in feh?

5 Likes

Downloaded the game

33 Likes

Merging in the wrong order

5 Likes

This gave me a heart attack

@belluchi

6 Likes

Spent money to buy a device just so I can download the game (and buy more)

Forgetting to do Summer Cam’s heroic ordeals before foddering her :feh_nino:

2 Likes

Ally suporting OG!Azura and Black Knight,him having no armor boots :feh_nino:

2 Likes

Foddered Takumi to my B!Tharja

4 Likes

Summoning for units I end up not using :catroll:

6 Likes

Promoted a chrom to give W!Tharja Aether and only gave her Sol. So I promoted a second to finally give her Aether.

20 Likes

Try to merge a seasonal Tempest Trial unit.

6 Likes

Sold the free Takumi for feathers the first time I played. :legion:

10 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

It was my old save, so I know better now.

1 Like

Making an Oliver meme unit

3 Likes

I did that last week it was so irritating.

1 Like

As for a real answer: gave DC to Joshua, never used him, foddered him to Sigurd, spent precious Grails to get him back. Told myself I need to fodder better. Did the exact same thing shortly after: gave Saizo CC from the free Takumi, foddered him off to W!Celica, took forever to find another +Def Saizo to promote again.

3 Likes

Similar to me. I start merge projects of some units and then don’t finish them.

Started Saizo merge. Got him to +2 and gave him CC. Didn’t like his performance (and didn’t have a +Res Saizo) so I foddered him up Kronya.

Started Kronya merge. Got her to +2 and have her with some premium skills and, to be honest, I hardly use her.

I also gave B!Ike his refine but I haven’t used him once outside of leveling him up. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Refined Merric’s weapon

I have no memory of doing this, but I did, and I never use him

14 Likes

Pretty sure I’ve done that too. Or something similar. I know for sure I once promoted a Tharja to give mage Eirika a blade tome but accidentally gave it to W!Tharja who was on the team for her valor skill.

1 Like