Duo & Harmonic Units you guys want?

So! Random idea! I was thinking about Duo & Harmonic Units a second ago and wondered about other people’s ideas for them, since they are the newest types of units we have (I think). So, go crazy!

11 Likes

Duo Mathilda and Clive for Valentine’s? :fgo_ishtarpuppyeyes:

9 Likes

Anyone with Redhair, maybe Anna ( SD ) with Anna ( Awakening) or Minerva with Melady :thinking:

4 Likes

Made this for @NPCLucario’s duo unit builder tournament thing that I’m pretty sure is dead now :feh_rein:

But as for actual ones, idk. Maybe a duo Eirika with Tana or L’Arachel could be neat. And maybe a harmonic with Rinkah and some other buff lady from the series? I’d say Altina but she’s already in one.

9 Likes

Here’s an idea. A Harmonized Severa & Selena unit. With Severa as the lead

7 Likes

Sonya (main unit) and Edelgard.

I feel like a harmonic between them would be a nice sober sweet conversation about their past and family.

4 Likes

17c

5 Likes

I’d be down for an Ulki-Janaff situation.

And with Duo Altina being a thing, we could have fun things like Devdan and Danved. The weirdest harmonic units ever.

8 Likes

Harmonic Frederick and Jakob

Just two loyal friends going crazy for their lords, picking up all the pebbles in the road and making lots of tea lol

9 Likes

If this is legal:

My idea is legal.

4 Likes

None :fgo_gudako:

3 Likes

Yeah, but that just turn into a screaming contest of “Who loves their lord more?!”

4 Likes

Exactly :feh_ceciliamug:

3 Likes

Also, @Fresh_Tomatoes I thought you were studying…
feh_kleinyes

2 Likes

Shhhh

2 Likes

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Ferdinand and dorothea as a dancing duo would be the greatest thing ever

9 Likes

:feh_confused:

1 Like

Duo Jeralt and Sitri for Valentines and Harmonized Male Robin and Soren for something else

6 Likes

Well, guess I’ll put my ideas down before I get back to my work.

Duo Units:
Heron Hearts: Neasala & Leanne
Crown Princes: Ryoma & Xander
Captain & Apprentice: Jeralt & Leonie

Harmonized:
Two Emperors: Walhart & Edelgard
The Black Knights: Zelgius & Ares
Predecessor & Descendant: Chrom & Marth
Purgatory Princes: Líf & Dimitri/Berkut

9 Likes

Ike and Mist for duos, and as for harmonizeds, idk there are a lot of good pairs :catroll:

6 Likes