E2 Showcase

Here are my Elite 2 Operators built between February and July as a F2P (I swear, I only bought the Gummy pack at the start because it was hella cheap).
I thought that it would be good to create this topic to find out what other doctors E2’d in their account so I would know what it’s good to E2 next.
I think so far I leveled up the best ones. Feel free to post here your E2s as well if you want :slightly_smiling_face:

P.s. As you may notice the max I went for is E2 lvl 40 or 30. That’s because I think going further will ruin my experience, since I would be too strong and the fun would be gone if I brute-force the missions. I like to strategize more to get the win and with the units that I like.
For now I M3d the E240s and M1d the rest.

8 Likes

Well here are mine, in order of who I promoted

Units who I’ve begun Mastery Training for get E2 LV40. Units I particularly like get Max Levels after their M3s

No Near Future E2 Projects planned out right now tho, hoarding Mats, LMD and EXP to max out a certain unit from day one

5 Likes

Cliffheart got cut out :scream:
Currently working on Nian Nearl and Skadi. Grinding for chip catalysts cost a lot of sanity.

6 Likes

Here’s mine so far.

The first one I ever got to E2 from there was Ch’en while the latest one was Nian.

6 Likes

I usually just focus on mats and let vouchers accumulate from dailys and stuff

LMD and EXP are generated from the base

The one time I did farm for Catalysts was to E2 Ch’en right away to start her Mastery 3 Training. I needed that to get my A3 Clear as soon ass possible yo maximize potential Org, and then my Auto after I got Saria

@Nytfall

E2 LV69 Ch’en

:fgo_rinlaugh:

Also E2 your Lappland already

e53b46eacab8c773a40a4348a9b15615cba1c719_2_414x232

2 Likes

It’s the golden number after all :fgo_rinlaugh:

2 Likes

Now I’m wondering if I should keep W at that number if I get her

2 Likes

Oh here’s a new welcomed addition. E2ed this beauty just now :heart_eyes::bow_and_arrow:

5 Likes

I should have enough lmd to promote Shining tomorrow.
Then after that I’ll start working on Ch’en, I just got her from the standard banner :feh_hridexcited:

6 Likes

NGL I kept saying I’d E2 her but every time I see her Mats (Nanoflakes) I slowly back away

If only a single one didn’t take two White Horse Khols, and Optimized Devices needing F*cking Grindstones

1 Like

They all have an M3 except Mostima (S2M2), Amiya and Aak.

I just checked and other than the catalysts I’m pretty close to having enough of everything to E2 Hoshi, Shining, Broca and Ptilopsis. I’m holding off so I can continue messing around with them at low levels but they’ll be good to go for the next CC.

6 Likes

Kinda weird hitting the point that they don’t all fit on one screen.

I’m working on E2ing Ifrit, then Hellagur and Manticore. After that I’m not totally sure who else to E2–I already have everyone I use regularly E2’d, and CC doesn’t need that many other operators. Maybe moneycat? Climber fluff? Or maybe just hold on to my chips and catalysts for future operators…

7 Likes

Start playing from 25/4 til now , pretty happy with what i got but the game refuse to give me art ranged ops :(

5 Likes

Have been playing for 4 months now
My progress kinda slow…

4 Likes

There are so many more characters that I want to e2 but for now this is what I have.

4 Likes

After The CC event my number of E2 have doubled.
I don’t have many M3 skills:
Chen S2 , myrtle S2 and Manticore S1.

5 Likes

I don’t have them at a really high level because the game is still somewhat easy, but i have most of them at M1, excluding Swire(M3), Meteorite(M3), mrytle(M3), FEater(M2, working on her M3), the 4* with level 25(only lv7).

4 Likes

I think you made a really wise choice stopping at E2 40-30 for now :fgo_ereshmentarymydear:. I always keep in mind that once you upgrade a character there is no going back, you are forever stuck at that level with it. And if you want to challenge yourself this level is enough to win without overkill it. I have more fun if I have some obstacles to overcome, so I don’t get bored. But that’s just my opinion :smile:

1 Like

She definitely deserved this promotion :partying_face::birthday:
They grow up so fast though :cry:

20200825_120450

6 Likes

Whoever made the second gif is a god :rofl:

2 Likes