Edelgard Special advice

So I have a +def -atk Edelgard - a bad flaw recompensated with a good asset. I’m thinking what special would suit her best. Should I:
A. Use Bonfire
B. Use Ignis
C. Keep Luna
The choice between the first two comes from the fact that she can both make a guaranteed follow-up attack and has accelerated special. Against a foe, Bonfire would always activate during combat, but Ignis - only against fast opponents. With 30 speed to begin with, which option do you think would suit her best?

2 Likes

I’d go Bonfire.

Even with -Atk Edelgard will still reach very high Atk so Bonfire should be enough to kill most opponents :feh_edelsmug:

2 Likes

bonfire, if you’re running her atk/def solo and rouse atk/res on her she’ll be nuking hard

1 Like

Either go galeforcer route or go bonfire spamming with SS.

1 Like

That’s just me but I’m more satisfied with my Edelgard since I gave her galeforce. Regardless of her IVs. I think I will always go with galeforce, assuming you have one other unit providing infantry pulse, and you won’t need heavy blade seal. And use a seal instead for boosting her atk.

Between Bonfire and Ignis, Bonfire of course. Ignis will activate in one single combat only if the opponent initiates.

1 Like

Use Edelgard in the top area of Mjolnir’s Strike with Galeforce. It’s really good. Also works with Duo Ephraim, L!Leif and others.

1 Like