Egg Changes

https://pokemongolive.com/en/post/egg-changes-2020/

Yep. The eggs are region locked.

According to the blog

Please note that Pokémon that appear in the wild only in specific regions will hatch only from Eggs obtained in those regions.

Here’s hoping Niantic will region lock Mega Heracross (being sarcastic here). Hoping to get Heracross and some candies before Mega Heracross, just in case if I mega evolve my Pokémons

Just happy feebas is out of 10k’s

1 Like

lol I didn’t even see the bolded type in the blog post

It doesn’t matter to me. I can’t hatch eggs anymore, considering adventure sync stopped working for me.

so u can’t shake your phone for steps anymore?

Mareep coming from 2km eggs… man. Hatching Mareep. That brings back the memories of riding a bus for 3 hours because it was freezing rain all during the Mareep community day, so playing normally - even Winter Normal - was just not possible. Getting a 10km egg at the beginning of the 3 hour Community day, then less than 30min after Community Day ending, that same 10km egg hatching a Perfect Mareep.

Ahh… that was a day.

1 Like

4 Likes

Least I got a shiny one

Was that a thing?
I work the whole day, the only way I can hatch eggs is by leaving adventure sync on.

I’m excited to see Wooper in eggs - had a nice Quagsire lined up for GL for ages just waiting on candy. An underrated and underused pick with big sweeping potential that I really want to run

uh huh. someone found out you can cheat the system and shake your phone in adventure sync, so it thinks that every shake is one step. faster you shake, more steps you get.

Now we just have to figure out which Mon is going to be the new Feebas of 10k eggs. :wink:

“Shinx, Gible, Riolu, Audino, Timburr, Darumaka, Sigilyph, Emolga, Ferroseed, Klink, Elgyem, Litwick, Axew, Golett, and Rufflet.”

None of them are as bad as Feebas. I suppose Ferroseed is the closest, while the wild spawns aren’t plentiful it’s had enough events that people have one and you don’t need more than one.

Not enough info yet on which Pokemon are in the Adventure Sync 10km eggs. So cross your fingers, maybe we’ll get Luvdisc!

Elgyem probably, useless once you’ve evolved one. Audino a close second.

Audino has a Mega evolution at least. Normal types aren’t usually great for raids but, a lobby full of Shadow Porygon-Z with a Mega Audino boosting their damage and you’ve got yourself a meme team for raids.

1 Like

This is totally off-topic but I made the thread so I don’t care :slight_smile: This morning when I logged into the game my daily free spawn was Poochyena and it was weather boosted as the weather was Foggy. I didn’t catch it. When I just logged into the game now it was still weather boosted even though the weather was Partly Cloudy but when I caught it, I got 80 Stardust plus 20 for Weather Boost. So in a bizarre way I got the Stardust for a non-weather boosted Poochyena.

1 Like

WTF I JUST REALIZED YOUR PROF PIC WAS A DERPY DRAGONITE I OFTEN JUST SAW IT AS A DERPY YELLOW THING WITH A BIG STOMACH

2 Likes

I just have one question:
Why did Niantic make the non-pseudo legendary rarer than the actual pseudo legendary of Unova?

I read somewhere that someone put their phone in a baby rocker and it logged on a lot of km :joy: