Eh, I can work with this

Not like Reinhardt and Camus expected her to fight reds anyway. Obvious fodder is obvious, but I’ll work with that Lull, at least for a while.

Flier effectiveness is a nice bonus.

Edit: And I also told @Z-Man I’d be okay with this.

14 Likes

:feh_birbpeek:

2 Likes

She looks great! :feh_ceciliaculture:
Goodbye blues, colorless and green fliers :feh_ceciliamug:

7 Likes

I would say “Oh no. Ashnard, you must protec Sigrun and Duo Micaiah!” But I doubt I’d ever run into her in Arena cause she scores so poorly

Also I don’t know what the calcs on Cecilia versus Duo Micaiah would be :thinking:

2 Likes

Cecilia probably dies :feh_ceciliamug::gun: :feh_micaiahsmug:

3 Likes

I’d wager it depends on who attacks first.

7 Likes

Well, I can’t simulate it until they add Tome of Order, but given effectiveness against fliers, 40% WTA and Duo Micaiah’s Spd, it doesn’t look bad for Cecilia initially, even if she may take some damage from Micaiah’s own effectiveness.

4 Likes

Just apply Trilemma on her and give her a 3 Atk Spur on the Mass Duel sim. 'S what I do

4 Likes

But I can’t emulate Flier effectiveness.

2 Likes

Oh, right.

In any case, if you give Cecilia an EP Skill or Fortress Def/Res she can tank Micaiah quite nicely, especially with a Lull on her side.

2 Likes

Lull Atk/Res would obviously be the strongest against Micaiah, especially since it should prevent her tome from activating (if Micaiah is buffed by her Oath), but I think she should kill her with effectiveness either way.

2 Likes

Lull A/R is Cecilia’s universally strongest premium option imo. Being able to negate Atk buff stacks and hit blue/colorless tanks harder would come in handy.

Really all Cecilia needs at this point is for Triangle Smoke to exist so she can tank more effectively

6 Likes

:feh_elisad:

1 Like

Yeah, I have one Lull Atk/Res fodder available, but since I gave her Close Foil + a functional Lull at the same time, I’d rather try to save it for someone else.

1 Like

fair enough. Close Foil Cecilia can compete quite nicely, I just dislike the idea of running Close Foil on her when Boey exists

2 Likes

I like the refine, but now I’m not sure what to use on the A slot for a Raventome :fgo_shock: maybe just keeping CC is good.

I should try and get some Lull Atk/Res fodder myself…

4 Likes

Yeah, if you already have CC, I think you should at least try it for a while, especially if you get the Lull fodder.

2 Likes

Wait I actually called the refine and got it right? Dang

1 Like

Well, I think no one could see the effectiveness coming, although I think I remember saying something like that in passing.

1 Like

Yeah no I didn’t except they’d give flier effectiveness but having TA/Close counter should be fun for everyone who had her built

2 Likes