Eirika build

Hey guys- working on Eirika and trying to figure out the best way to build her- definitely wanting to use a double tactics on her so I’m mostly looking for a and b skills. DC and a chill sounds good but I’m curious what others think?

3 Likes

It is I, the Repel time. Aside from that, iirc, Prf Sieglinde copied nearest ally’s buff or something like that? And +spd eirika would be a owo. Aside from that, I’d go memey spd/def stance 3, Repel, Panic/Pulse Smoke, and Swift Stance 2 as a seal

:feh_eirikaxmas: :feh_eirikathink: :feh_eirikabulli: :feh_notlikethis: :feh_ohgod:

4 Likes

Anyone else think we have too many Eirika emojis

3 Likes

There’s never enough Eirika emojis

5 Likes

I have a spare close call hmmm

1 Like

Debatable :ferdbirb:

Anyway, building her for support can work. Duel Rally, DC, any old B slot (Wrath or NFU have potential), Tactic or Joint Hone C, her S is free for whatever. Buffing her allies while abusing them herself.

1 Like

No, there’s too many
We need more Shinx emojis
:pkmn_shinxdasleepy:

3 Likes

It’s my time to shine!

Definitely could work. But be sure to refine her weapon too.

Also good options if you want her be be focused on support. In fact I believe @Someone_Person runs a build very similar to what you have in mind.

More like not enough

1 Like

Ally abuse, shall report.png

2 Likes

Literally me

3 Likes

Had to get inspiration from somewhere, never built her myself :catroll:

2 Likes

Well imitation is the highest form of flattery as they say :feh_eirikaxmas:

2 Likes

I’m just waiting on more dew. Takes forever to get it.
Loving your build tho! Definitely thinking DC, close call or wrath, or chill speed, with speed tactics and defense or res tactics seal.

1 Like

Yeah. I used to run spd tactic on her before I switched to joint hone speed.

Wrath and aether looks like a juicy combo on her too.

1 Like