Elizabeth Cinderella singing "Happy Birthday" song is stunning! (UPDATED Molay)

It’s actually really good ! I’ve replayed it repeatedly (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

20 Likes

Sounds pretty average to me but Im glad your enjoying it.

2 Likes

Eli is known to be really horrible at singing so this is already considered very good for her.

2 Likes

She is known for being horrible because she has dragon blood, her voice is actively toxic to hear.

She can sing well but when your audience actively bleeds from hearing they won’t really pay attention to it.

13 Likes

But it’s also known that when she’s singing for other people rather than herself she sounds much better, so that’s obviously what she’s doing here.

14 Likes

I want to hear the earrape version

6 Likes

oh god this is so adorable it literally made my day lol

also I love how they’ve been lowkey developing her character with all the different versions

10 Likes

She is like inverse Nero that gets less obnoxious as she gets appearences.

12 Likes

This has Padoru-level memeworthiness!

NB - Liz is only ‘bad’ when she’s singing for herself in a traditional style. She can sing very nicely for Master, and she’s also good as a Death Metal vocalist, as the sparrows will attest!

@Kamiyoda - all I hear is that we need another several Nero in FGO.

8 Likes

If they keep giving her busted kits, they can add as much Nero as they want

Just please, no more half assed outfitts thats not a Nero thing.

3 Likes

She sings really nice.
Also from what i remember she can actually sing good but she choses not to because she enjoys seeing audience in pain because of her sadism skill

2 Likes

Yet another cute Eli.
Thats it.
Cute Eli whom I will wait. I do have Lancer Eli with Elichan so older and newer Elis are nice.
that moment when zero Eli or Carmilla emojis here.

2 Likes

:fgo_dangerouslesbian:

4 Likes

At least one Carmila but then again where eli emoji

2 Likes

all under carmilla’s car :fgo_dangerouslesbian:

5 Likes

CARmilla truly overwhelmed Eli. Now we wait for ultimate Mecha Eli to dominate every waifu.

3 Likes

Wait why there aren’t Mecha Eli japan emoji? The one from april fools game with Riyo artstyle/

1 Like

I mean this one

You can add CinderEli like on back or as bigass shoes.

4 Likes

I want her to sing this classic:

:musical_note: CinderEli, CinderEli :musical_note:
:musical_note: Night and day it’s CinderEli :musical_note:

But knowing Disney, the police will probably cart her away for copyright violation :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Not really relevance but here’s the Molay Birthday Lines if you want to watch :slight_smile:
0:23 “Not sure what she means with モナム here. It could be ‘mon amour (my love)’ though that’s usually written as ‘モンアムール’ in JP. Maybe she means ‘mon âme (my soul)’? Like I said, I’m not sure. Maybe it’s some Shub Nig-gurath related stuff.”