Enjoying arts

For those who like good quality FE card images. There are more than 1000 there. I haven’t passed 200 yet. Lol.

17 Likes

Yeah Cipher cards tend to have some amazing art

8 Likes

Oh, you use FEWoD too? It’s a well done site for guides, but it’s mainly in Spanish. They also have guides for TearRing Saga.

But yes, Cipher #art is always appreciated. :feh_arvispleased:

Here’s the best one personally:
FE0.Idoun.1
I prefer to use the FANDOM wiki, most characters have a gallery section like this:

There should be at least one picture of the Cipher in such sections, I mention this because they don’t have the art for Idoun, so I looked it up here instead, doesn’t look like the textless version was ever released for the two pieces she has. :feh_maethink:
11 Likes

Just reading the title, I was expecting a FGO thread about castoria comps :fgo_seibashook:

11 Likes

Cipher has some great stuff. Love that Lilina one.

One I saw that surprised me was Harrier Faye as I never got any of those DLC classes in Echeos.

6 Likes

See Soeda Ippei Athos
:feh_navarreculture:

11 Likes

Athena here gives me Shanoa from castlevania vibes

8 Likes

Imma just slip these in…

8 Likes

Yeah.

7 Likes

oh yikes
spam filters acting up again

6 Likes

:fgo_gudako:
buster is better

4 Likes

:feh_elisad: :feh

3 Likes

Shinx what did you do
:feh_hecstare:

5 Likes

I posted a photo of Lloyd’s Cypher that I thought was cool. But it was like Spam.

3 Likes

Why are you blaming me :catrude:

5 Likes

Love that Athena pic,I hope she gets a resplendent because she’s quite beautiful and her current art isn’t too great.

2 Likes

Yeah, there’s so much amazing cipher art! I have a bunch of them. Here are some of my favourites, from which I own a few:

I’m probably one of the few still waiting for Legendary Xander…

I suppose I should put the rest in a spoiler:

because there are just too many

9 Likes

Why is Dedue holding his axe backwards?

Also half of these look like special art from FEH.

All look great though.

3 Likes

His axe isn’t being held backwards. He’s turned his upper body to look around, whilst keeping his dominant arm (which I assume is the one with the axe) is kept in front of his current blindside

2 Likes

Look at the way it’s held in his hand. His fingers are pointed towards the center of his body, but so is the axe head. If he swings it down, it will be in reverse.

Edit: NVM. I just realized the main part of the axe is actually just cut off and blends into the background.
I’m an idiot.

3 Likes