Enmatei CQ

Run santa altera/Skadi/support Merlin frontline, waver in the Fourth slot and mash in the fifth. When you break benis bar swap in mash to die and continue the fight.

2 Likes

You can totally do it with your Emiya, even through the lancer monki.

1 Like

How did you get thru that

I brought CasGil+Sieg+Waver+Support Tama to deal with the monke. Santera and Robin to nuke Beni.

1 Like

I did a lot of taunt control to make sure Zerkerlot stays alive.

Make sure you swap in Skadi 2 as soon as you use all of Skadi 1’s skills to make back-to-back NPs happen and target the Lancer monkey as much as possible. Hopefully Waver dies on time so George can come out to tank Beni’s NP. Beni gets ignore invul from her break bar so taunt is an effective way to make sure Zerkerlot/Attila doesn’t die.

Regarding servant order, if I put Attila in the 5th slot, the fight would have gone faster :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Do I need to grail zerkerlot tho? Mines at level 80.

Probably not? Grailing Zerkerlot to 90 gives an additional 1k in his attack stat but the fight didn’t feel like it hinged on that last 1k. Try giving it a run first so you can see which part you’re having trouble with?

1 Like

Taunt control is definitely the way to go, but even without it you should be able to get three relatively risk-free turns of damage at the start (stun Beni-enma on 2nd turn when she comes in). As long as you decimate the monkeys and her first bar in that time, you should be good to go if you have a bond Herc in the back. Otherwise you’ll need a bit more precision with taunting since Beni-enma can focus Santera down with crits despite class disadvantage (I lost Santera in one turn in one of my runs).

1 Like

@ThatSmugGARcher Did you manage to do it on time?

1 Like

I’m attempting it right now as we speak @LFVBF.
I’m using the setup @Syd123 suggested.
I might have screwed the pooch ngl…

Right now I’m fighting Beni, she’s at Max NP charge and she hit Waver (The monkeys kept using their skills) her NP. I haven’t broken her bar yet. So far so good.

The bad part is that she then goes to crit Kill my other Skadi.
I’ve saved scummed but I’m in a bind right now.
What do?

Do you have unused skills you can use for resetting RNG?

1 Like

Worst case scenario, you can let her wipe your team then 3-command seal for a full party revive. By then the taunt setup should be good again and you can tank Beni’s NP.

2 Likes

I only have two on hand. Skadi’s NP charge and Atk Up from the plug suit. Doesn’t different card selection work?

Appearently Card selection does screw up RNG. She picked Skadi instead of Waver.

1 Like

It should too, but i’m not sure RN.

I have to sleep, good luck on the resets and if everything goes wrong do yourself a favor and use CS revive.

1 Like

Thanks man, sleep well.

1 Like

I managed get her to kill Waver and Zerkerlot. For some reason she only attacks the units that I selected to attack her with for some reason after each reset. Someone should look into that ngl.

I did that fight hundreds of times, it’s just a coincidence, her attack is random. believe me

I finally did it, after 14 turns, a couple of save scums and a command seal usage to revive my team, I beat her!

2 Likes

Huh, guess my RNG really is wack. The gandr didn’t work though, maybe should have saved scummed.