Enough to stay? :feh_eirikathink:

I’m scoring 3846, which is 2x 756 and 3x 758. I could in theory score 3860 but I’m not gonna fish that much lol, I’ve already used more than 120 crests. Nice personal best either way.

Do you guys think it’s enough to stay?

11 Likes

I feel like you’ll barely live

it’s too close for comfort tho :catroll:

10 Likes

Yeah I wish I wasn’t ranked so close :catroll:

5 Likes

I haven’t had enough experience with staying in Tier 21 to really know the cutoffs :feh_maethink:
You’re about 100 ranks away a bit less than 2 days before the season ends, which doesn’t feel like that much, but Tier 21 has less people and so maybe you drop slower? :feh_legion_miso:
We can hope together :fgo_ereshlove:

5 Likes

I can’t say for sure, I scored an average of 760 and I have a surefire slot in staying, Will fall next week though because I believe travant is leaving

4 Likes

I forget, is there any L!Units that are in season and a bonus? If not normally you should be safe.

Real close to the typical cut off point but I would think you’re safe so long and no one can abuse a legendary’s blessing as a bonus unit.

2 Likes

Well… I am abusing a legendary’s blessing…

L!Corrin in bonus, wind season

3 Likes

Newer one then… Probably not but maybe? It’ll be very close.

Edit: Damn auto-correct. Really messed that message up.

3 Likes

wow
congrats!

What was your bonus unit this week ? :feh_myrrhthink:

2 Likes

L!Corrin was my bonus :feh_flaynsmile:

3 Likes

It was cutting it close (bottom 80 people) and I didn’t want to risk it because I got no time to be fishing at like 6am lol. So I gave Corrin a duel rally+ and did this

Now I’m definitely staying :feh_flaynsmile:

First time staying in tier 21, and won’t happen again until a really really good unit of mine probably Corrin again is on bonus.

I’m scoring 3854, that’s three 758 two 760 aka the same as before in terms of luck with fishing, but up a notch due to the new duel rally.

9 Likes

Congratulation. :D

I did also stay. Thanks also to my L!Corrin. :smiley:

:smiley:

This Season i will drop for sure.^^"

2 Likes

Nice job! Yeah I’m dropping too lol, somehow I don’t think my +0 Freyja is gonna cut it :feh_legion_miso:

2 Likes

Also Freyja didn’t get a boost from Fire / Earth Heroes this week, or am i wrong? :frowning:

2 Likes

Afaik, no she doesn’t :feh_eirikathink:

2 Likes

It’s not Light season, so Freyja won’t get any boosts outside AR :feh_arthurthink:
When it is Light season, she’ll get boosts from the two types of Legendaries whose seasons are also up at the same time :feh_birbpeek:

2 Likes