Ever wish we could name our Characters Weapons?

As the title says i was reading something online and i remember someone saying in their fates playthrough they forged a silver bow named “Yaoi Yumi” for Nina and since thats pretty fitting i was wondering if they would ever let us do that to our own characters weapons it wont change the weapon effect but we could just name it anything we wamt with a likely character limit and probably more than a few words being banned for reasons and such so while im off to probably laugh at more unfortunate Tiki’s FF corrins F!Tiki’s and a lot more dragons trying in vain to kill Nagi what would you name a few of our heroes weapons?

10 Likes

I dunno, maybe Persona spells. I like the sound of Agidyne or Bufudyne.

9 Likes

I would name all my weapons Gun because everything is better with a gun.

17 Likes

I don’t mind an option for this. Although I’d probably be not creative and use the name of mythological beasts like some weapons in FEH already have.

For his neutral special he has a gun

9 Likes

This post was written by Owain

15 Likes

Byleth is a gun unit that fights with its Creator gun
He can also unleash his special, Ruptured Gun

Oh by the way, Byleth is completely gun

16 Likes

Now we have two of gun

14 Likes

I would love that actually. It’ll b a nice feature.

Altho the first weapon name I’ll change would be Nino’s Giga Excalibur to Conquering Excalibur

3 Likes

Not a bad idea although i would change Giga Excalibur’s name with Adorable Gaze just because the mental image of numerous characters who would tear nino apart just falling apart under such an adorable gaze although it would be effective against Lloyd and Linus.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind this… but at the same time people will make very iffy names so im mmmmeeeehh about it :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Lloyd: Aww, Nino, I can’t stay mad at–
Linus: GET OVER HERE, YOU LITTLE SHIT!!

3 Likes

If this would mean being able to rename Oliver’s weapon to “Overwhelming Beauty”, then I’m ALL in !

3 Likes

I’d probably change Light Breath’s name for Hyperbeam. Or Master Spark.

Other than that, I’d need to think about it.

4 Likes

Well I’m sure they’d implement a censorship system. Sure people would probably find ways around it like they always do, but it wouldn’t really be any different from someone giving an inappropriate name to their account.

I’m down to that!, I’d take a lot of names from Final Fantasy games (and likely others like Castlevania)…

• [Demonic Breath] -> “Shadow Flare” or “Pandora’s Box” (FFVII enemy skills)
  • [Dark Excalibur] -> “Hellwind” (FFV blue magic)
  • [Ragnarok] -> “Ultima XVI” (FFII white magic)
  • [Laevatein] -> “Marsil” (CV:SotN fire sword)
  • [Astra Blade] -> “Renzokuken” (FFVIII Squall’s limit break)
  • [Vassal’s Blade] -> “Crissaegrim” (CV:SotN one-handed sword)
  • [Ayra’s Blade] -> “Masamune” (CV:SotN katana)
  • [Dracofalchion] -> “Claimh Solais” (AoS holy sword)
  • [Slow+] -> “Slowga” (FF white/status magic)

For now all of thoses come to mind :thinking:

4 Likes

I’ll eradicate them b4 they do so

Altho the reason why I want her weapon to be Conquering Excalibur bc she soloes a lot of maps I go into so ye

IMG_20191023_071925
I’ve never used the weapon naming feature in Fates and Awakening. It doesn’t help that I’m terrible at coming up with names for anything.

It wouldn’t work for FEH since they’d have to likely revert to default names in multiplayer because people don’t look at these things and the fact that FEH has many different language players means tons of stuff would be lost in translation.

2 Likes

Axe of Virility -> Devil Axe
Falchion (Alm) -> Mila Falchion
Falchion (Chrom/Lucina) -> Naga Falchion
Breath of Fog -> Scion’s Breath
Creator sword -> No

5 Likes

Gunter and Gunntrá cheering in the distance.

7 Likes