🕵️‍♀️EVERYTHING MURDER at the KOGETSUGAN/Elementary my dear!

The good, the bad and the downright suspicious. Also, who do you suspect to be the culprit for that “Case solved… So DW gimme my 10 SQ!”*

EDIT: Added Mash’s rough sketch to help. Have fun!

2 Likes

huh?

1 Like

They mentioned crossdressers. And my immediate thought, as a fellow GP user, was none other than the resident Alstofo aficionado. Of course, that was only a joke. But I couldn’t help but be drawn to you tantalisingly alluring nature. I don’t think I could ever forget you for anything. :fgo_scathach_blush: :fgo_dshy:

Sorry if I offended. Tell me and I change what I wrote

Gudao gettin’ too comfortable at this point. Immediately goes for grabbin’ the bits, no cares given. :fgo_rinlaugh:

6 Likes

Rule no 1. The criminal always appear in the beginning.

So high possibility it’s the Doktah!!

5 Likes

My money is on Guda’s character. They’re the first non-narrator character we’re introduced to.

6 Likes

IKR?! Ans on a character with the short temper of the real Mordred jobless haha!

In my mind I was like, "Ara Ara Ara Gudao/Gudako-kun!"
:fgo_scathach_blush: :fgo_dshy: :feh_lewd:

1 Like

Naturally, But it could also be Stheno/Juliet.

But the fact that Mephistopheles/Cain (Biblical symbolism here or what?) is here AND that he once said in Salem, “if there’s a hellish dimension, I will be there” (to paraphrase) suggests that there is something much more omnious about this place/dream. He even said something similar in Jeanne D’Ruler’s interlude. So he’s another likely suspect.

I mean, isn’t it strange that both Servants with “Evil alignment” are on the same side/team? Or rather, Gudao/Gudako is projecting on them as Moriarty and Mephistopheles on instinct. So perhaps our MC believes the family Doctor and Cain are the most suspicious characters in in this scenario?

It could be that we’re dealing with another demon pillar remnant since this is somehow set in 2019.
@ArcanaApocalypse

1 Like

Do we have two thread? Should i post my comment here too?

1 Like

I just started. Being greeted by Stheno claiming we are friends is not a good start. I turned you into RP, we are NOT friends. She is totally guilty.

5 Likes

Hearing NotStheno say we are good friends was, actually, one of the best possible starts to an event.

6 Likes

Same too lol. That was a lovely moment. Although she still kept her creepy/sinister face.
@LuckyF2P

“So who’s the murderer?”

Wellll there hasn’t even been a murder yet but Cain’s got quite a lot of weight to his name already… XD

1 Like

I feel like this event would be better if there were outfits for the servants. Doesn’t even have to be full in-battle outfits, just different images for the dialogue. Kinda odd to have characters walking around in full armor in this sort of setting, especially when it’s implied that we somehow groped Mordred through her (his in this event I guess?) armor.

5 Likes

Thanks to his participation in halloween, Shinjuku and this event i want Sassashin, but sadly i already deside how will be my servant from the next SR ticket, pour Sassashin

3 Likes

Don’t forget, Holmes said that our subconscious ascribes faces to people “in error.” We should be careful to mind our biases.

1 Like

Then how won’t murder someone?.. Bedi, i’m going for Bedi for now

1 Like

He was…LATE. Most uncivilized. Most suspicious.

2 Likes

Im 100percent sure mephisto not gonna do anything evil. It would be too obvious, hes just a naughty kid

3 Likes

Our hands have the same power as Diarmuid’s red lance in F/Z

2 Likes