EX luck account HELP TEAM ARTS COMPOSITION

I’m a beggar on prisms I mistook lunch time for qp CE instead of Mona when I was a noob noob (still a noob but bit better) spent my only rare prism and regret it a bit (I have 3 max bond ty mistake on getting mlb lunchtime) but still before apoc (this event is QP heaven I don’t even have mlb mona but the support is enough to reach QP NIRVANA) event QP HELL IS REEEEALLL PUNCHED ME IN THE GUT SOOOO HARD…the frustration you get when yur rich in mats but you just stare at it cus yur QP locked…THANKS ALOT AGAIN :) I’ll be prioing my Robin and HP then :)

1 Like

Naisu, hope it works out for you man! Enjoy your Servants.

Oooof, I’m the opposite man, got a lot of QP but stuck in mat hell…:catlie:

Ah well, gl with the grind!

1 Like

I’m on it ahahaha now GL too :) may the GACHA GODS BLESS ALL OUR ROLLS thanks alot on the helpful advice I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Thank you too GL on our ROLLS :smile:

2 Likes

UPDATE: grinding is so fast beyond imagination underleveled double castoria with any NP5 AOE arts servant is ridiculously BROKEN…I’m doing loops and the refund is unreal my mouth still gaping open in shock…I’ll be running out of apples by the end of this

1 Like

Ahaha, glad your Farming is going well

1 Like

I’m actually done with 5 of the servants the event itself is BROKEN must exploit AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE…

1 Like

BTW sorry for peppern you with questions uhhh but I have to ask this I currently have 10 rare prism is it worth it to get the 50% arts Mystic Code the one from the bb event? or the mages association is far superior? if not should I level plugsuit first or mage assoc is better? Thanks in advance currently using mage assoc I don’t need the switching since ODY is spamming non stop Gundam lasers

1 Like

Hmm, Plugsuit is a recommended first pick for leveling it’s pretty amazing so I would prioritize that if possible to get the better Atk buff, and with Mage’s the important effects don’t scale with level outside of CDs (deck shuffle + 20% battery) so Plugsuit is better to level but it’ll take a longer time.

I’d also try for Atlas Institute since it’s great for long battles if you don’t have it already.

I haven’t personally used it but I would still say no, I don’t think that’s worth spending on although you should ask around about that, imo the best MC in the Prism shop is Anniversary Blonde, but I would hold on to your RPs just in case, so don’t spend them yet!

1 Like

Thank you very much I almost spent it I already have atlas but I’ll prio plug suit since it takes forever to level it…I’m already contemplating getting anniv blonde on my NA since I have a full on Buster team romping but I guess a maxxed out atlas will still do since lbs are long cq like battles thanks again…still can’t get over the 1 card crit 1 1/2 bar np refill on my odyy via double castoria this new meta is really broken…

1 Like

Yeah the LB battles are super hard, so Atlas will be your best friend.

Plugsuit is better for like CQ runs and farming and stuff…

That’s amazing! And yeah, Castoria is super strong, glad you got her! :feh_flaynsmile:

1 Like

Hahaha UPDATE: I’m almost finish levling all servants…here’s what I found out…double castoria with 2030 is ridiculous with odys rider status a crit is almost always sure ensuring an immediate np with 1 crit goin up 1 1/2 bar with all buffs on…I prefer waver over reines on plug suit I find reines hoggin stars interrupts my loop if I happen to have a situation where she stays on the field…but most of the time I put her in front then switch to my castoria reines attack buff is definitely better than waver but wavers np more useful on longer fights…I swapped my Ody to Fiona his np gain at lvl 5 is quite sufficient…with castoria lvl5 np gain buffs on a loop is possible with a np damage CE I I used heavens feel the damage is ridiculous with my castoria np3 buff I find it even more of that I’m now putting him candidate for grailing due my having him at NP 3 over all we can clearly see the end of quick era and I thought skadi is BROKEN with DANTES…here we can see maggicseiba enabling anything under the sun with a broken np and skill set I wonder if DW still have any better to offer or will they nerf her?

1 Like

No nerfs.

Maybe we’ll get the Buster 50% charge Servant too. :fgo_buster:

Also glad you’re finding some fun new comps! :feh_flaynsmile:

1 Like

I’m really thankful for all the help really appreciate it hahahah now imma be finishing NA summer shop then grind some more for jP HAHAHA :joy: THE JP EVENT IS CRAZY ALL SUPER AND GREAT EXP IM RUNNIN OUT OF MAAAATS from ascending servants AHAHAHAHA X5 IS RIDICULOUS HAPPY GRINDING :)

1 Like

I remember he still has no upgrade D wizard shenanigans is not over HAAHAHAH

1 Like

Yaaaay, have fun!

Feel the power. :fgo_illya:

1 Like